30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Brian+Peppers.png
 and i thought Brian Peppers was bad..
eek.gif

alien.gif

eek.gif
 yooooo...nooooooooooo!!! I forgot all about this pic, lost a few hours of sleep when i was young cause of this dudes face. [maxb] give me 30 years before you give me that n_ face![/maxb]

Brian+Peppers.png
eek.gif

alien.gif

eek.gif
 yooooo...nooooooooooo!!! I forgot all about this pic, lost a few hours of sleep when i was young cause of this dudes face. [maxb] give me 30 years before you give me that n_ face![/maxb]

Im convinced thats an alien wearing human skin, i refuse to believe otherwise....they are among us

Im convinced thats an alien wearing human skin, i refuse to believe otherwise....they are among us

This is just sad, but absolutely no excuse for molesting little kids, but sux for lester the molester, as if he didnt have it bad enough already, people can be really mean, im sure hes heard it all: "hey, chinless!"

This is just sad, but absolutely no excuse for molesting little kids, but sux for lester the molester, as if he didnt have it bad enough already, people can be really mean, im sure hes heard it all: "hey, chinless!"

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Brian+Peppers.png
eek.gif

alien.gif

eek.gif
wtf_908.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Brian+Peppers.png
eek.gif

alien.gif

eek.gif
wtf_908.gif

Guy must be mentally disabled. He was in a "volunteer" position at the zoo, aka special positions set aside for "special" people.

Guy must be mentally disabled. He was in a "volunteer" position at the zoo, aka special positions set aside for "special" people.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

3422947834_6106260e15.jpg
b2s_zoo032311_167679d.jpg

he's watching you

Originally Posted by Dakingii

3422947834_6106260e15.jpg
b2s_zoo032311_167679d.jpg

he's watching you

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I've never had remorse for a child molester before, but I feel bad for this dude. Obviously, his condition doesnt justify his behavior but I can only imagine the psychological issues he's had to deal with growing up, and the impact they've had on steering him in this direction. I feel bad for him. I don't know if prison is the right solution in this case. It seems that a mental center would better serve to rehabilitate this young man.
Glad you wrote this, because I was feeling too lazy to do the same.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I've never had remorse for a child molester before, but I feel bad for this dude. Obviously, his condition doesnt justify his behavior but I can only imagine the psychological issues he's had to deal with growing up, and the impact they've had on steering him in this direction. I feel bad for him. I don't know if prison is the right solution in this case. It seems that a mental center would better serve to rehabilitate this young man.
Glad you wrote this, because I was feeling too lazy to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom