The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

The tv flashpoint will probably only have bad stuff happen to barry. Wondering if arrow and legends of the tomorrow will even be affected.

Don't know what the current word is but if they have the Flash show be affected then I don't see how the Arrow one wouldn't be. Unless Flashpoint only lasts for like 1-2 episodes. Legends I could sort of understand since they're time travelling, but even then they might not escape it either depending on how the staff wants to portray the change to the timeline.

I'm sure Barry will suffer more than anyone else though.

Naah. Nothing gets lighter with Flashpoint. If anything things get worse for everybody involved :lol: When things return to normal i'd expect Thea to be dead, Felicity in a wheelchair again, Roy stuck in prison, and Oliver on the run from the cops.

You're right, I completely blanked out most of the Nu52 stuff so I forgot it got worse.

A lot worse :lol: Who knows though. We might get a surprise and see Laurel come back to life because of it. Or Felicity die, which i'd personally count as a win.

Last edited:
The guy who hosts dc all access was on a podcast a few months ago and said he thought flashpoint would only affect the flash show. That was surprising for me to hear him say that but he must've had some insider info to assume that.

I figure the reason why is Flashpoint isn't going to be permanent.

Whether it's undone in 2 eps or after 20 eventually Barry is going back to that timeline where both his parents died. If he's lucky he can save them another way. So it'll have no bearing on the other 3 shows.

The person who first said it wouldn't affect Arrow was Amell/dude that plays Ollie.

Last edited:
You'd think changing the past would have ripple effects that would effect the other shows but I guess not. :rolleyes

It will, I think Amell was at a con and it accidentally slip that Arrow will be affected.

You'd think changing the past would have ripple effects that would effect the other shows but I guess not. :rolleyes
It will, they're just not going to show any of that :lol:

Its like when the Earth blows up in one comic but no other comics pay any mind to it cuz by the end of the story the Earth is restored and no one is the wiser.
I think most hope it would erase arrow out of existence.
:lol: If Arrow is really affected the way it's suppose to be the entire show should be revamped. Different relationships, dead ppl are alive, ppl who were alive are dead, even a few changed personalities.

I'd watch Arrow again if they did that to give it a chance. Miss me with all this introducing Batman ********.

Last edited:
And that'll officially make it terrible.

CW is actually establishing a good rep with their DC tv shows similar to what Marvel does with movies on a smaller scale. No need to botch it with a horrible depiction of Batman. FOX already made a mockery of Bat mythos.

bruce and ollie will be jerking each other off while talking about how you can't kill main villains but it's ok for them to kill the goons or severely cripple them.

Well if you look at it in the pathetic light that it is in, it's the logical conclusion after so many seasons spending time stealing Bat villains, themes, and tone.

Lets just get Batman outright :x :smh: :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Bats gonna smash Iris before Barry does

Man and woman. They'll probly have a threesome while Barry at home fapping to memories of kissing her in timelines he erased

Seriously, couldn't he go get some before running back and messing up the timeline?

I mean it looks like she's about ready that night too.

Bruh he finally got the woman of his dreams and a few episodes ago I thought he got closure on his mom while in the speed force. Him going back in time is just a WTF moment.

Back
Top Bottom