The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

When Barry saw/ caught Iris and Eddie kissing for the first time..
roll.gif
I experienced something similar, made me kinda depressed for a while.
From **** to savage -- I admire the transformation

smokin.gif

Iris, Linda, Caitlin, Patty, Barry's batting 2 for 4, and both of those 2 he let slip away when he easily could have had them all at the same time :smh: That's not counting the yambs available to him on Earth 2.

Last edited:
Iris, Linda, Caitlin, Patty, Barry's batting 2 for 4, and both of those 2 he let slip away when he easily could have had them all at the same time
mean.gif
That's not counting the yambs available to him on Earth 2.
2 for 4?

0 and 4 
laugh.gif

Dude love life is legendary bad. I don't think he's slayed anyone on that list yet.

He definitely smashed Patty, was straight up staying over at her place after :lol: I think he smashed Linda too, but I might be wrong on that.

Patty the only one I think he hit and she prob made him wear a condom.

Linda wanted it bad but dude punked out.

Last edited:
If he smashed Patty.... 
pimp.gif

That joint is so fat man. She'd catch all my speed force chirren. 

Don't forget Felicity before she became unbearable.

Shorty showed up for some coffee looking like this

710ef5e0-b8af-0132-9a56-0e01949ad350.gif

294da9f94fb1ac6faad85bf9808dc98c.gif

and he still aint smash 
roll.gif

I applaud Barry for being an upstanding gentleman and not simply objectifying these women. Caitlin was drunk while Barry was sober, he could have caught a rape charge if he made a move that night. Barry was struck by lightning before being able to make a move on those Iris yams. Barry sealed the down with Patty. The only reason Barry didn't get Linda was because Iris was a player hater. #GoodGuyBarry

Nah Barry ****** up Barry's chances with Linda. She was tryna bless the boy with his first taste of yambs and he was desperate to get away.

Getting struck by lightning was a huge setback and major L for Barry.

Like imagine waking up and the world moved on without you. The yambs you were gonna pursue moved on without you. You lost out on months of developing your game and building your confidence cuz clearly he wasn't a playa before this.

That's where it all went wrong for dude.

Getting struck by lightning was a huge setback and major L for Barry.

Like imagine waking up and the world moved on without you. The yambs you were gonna pursue moved on without you. You lost out on months of developing your game and building your confidence cuz clearly he wasn't a playa before this.

That's where it all went wrong for dude.
Nah, Larry was still watching Iris get her back blown out by Chad in high school.

Exactly. Barry wasn't making any moves on Iris. That's why she said he was like family. If you don't want a woman to see you that way then don't put yourself in that position son. Stop with that best friend **** and let her know how you really feel. Wasted so much damn time that when he finally told her she was in shock and had to stop seeing him for a while :smh:

Nah Barry ****** up Barry's chances with Linda. She was tryna bless the boy with his first taste of yambs and he was desperate to get away.

Right? She was ready to go that first night, talking about how good it was feeling, and this ***** runs off :smh:

Last edited:
Didn't help Barry that he literally is like family to Iris since he been living in her house since he was like 11 or 12. She moved out and he still there 
laugh.gif

Him and iris don't even have much in common. The writers made him look like such a chump when iris saw he was the flash and was into the idea of them being together, then he went back in time for something and told her again about his feelings for her and she was weirded out.

Didn't help Barry that he literally is like family to Iris since he been living in her house since he was like 11 or 12. She moved out and he still there :lol:

:rofl:

Cats being outrageous and just roasting Barry for the sake of roasting him. They completely leaving that part out where they grew up as brother and sisterl

Didn't help Barry that he literally is like family to Iris since he been living in her house since he was like 11 or 12. She moved out and he still there :lol:

:rofl:

Cats being outrageous and just roasting Barry for the sake of roasting him. They completely leaving that part out where they grew up as brother and sisterl

Yet he yearning for her while other women out here BEGGING for him. He could be with Patty right now if he would have just told her he was the Flash. Its not like everyone else didn't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom