The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Haven't seen any of the new shows Arrow, Flash, or Gotham.  Which of the three would you recommended?  Or rank 'em for me please.
Flash, Arrow and then Gotham, although may Gotham be taking 2nd from Arrow, if the Arrow continues to lose its intensity.

Yall really dont like Arrow 

I havent started this season yet but the first season was flames to me

I just really don't care for it.

If anything I'd say give Agents of SHIELD another try.

Last edited:

If anything I'd say give Agents o SHIELD another try.
I stopped watching after homeboy that couldn't get job ran up in S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. Think I saw one episode after that, chick started falling for the make for TV alpha...I was like **** this show.

If anything I'd say give Agents o SHIELD another try.

I stopped watching after homeboy that couldn't get job ran up in S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. Think I saw one episode after that, chick started falling for the make for TV alpha...I was like **** this show.
Yeah well like I said, I'd rather suggest ppl give AOS another chance than watch Arrow. I didn't make it past the 1st season of Arrow. I'm actively working on erasing the show from my memory.

Last edited:
As it stands Flash is a good show but its kinda formulaic in its approach. Arrow has been very dynamic and for a character that isn't as mainstream as most, they've gotten a hell of a lot out of it. It's really early to even be comparing the two but as far as I'm concerned Deathstroke and the inclusion of so much L.O.A. cannon alone trumps anything we've seen in Flash. Though I'll admit the Crisis teasers have my body ready.

Appreciate the responses.  Probably just gonna watch them by order of release.  Arrow, Flash, then Gotham.  Thanks homies!

Arrow > AOS > Flash = Gotham

Flash has been consistent. It has plot flaws but is still great. Gotham has hit its stride I think. I still need to see more of both.

AOS has improved significantly which I knew it would. Once Cap 2 released it became a different show. This season has taken it a step further.

Arrow has its issues but S2 was exceptional.

Just watched the last episode. I thought the villain was lame the episode was ****.

Haven't seen any of the new shows Arrow, Flash, or Gotham.  Which of the three would you recommended?  Or rank 'em for me please.

Alright I didnt like arrow but I gave it a second chance. The 1st season gets good at around episode 12ish. Then it's good until episode 17 of season 2. The second half of season 2 is as bad as the first half of season 1. Ridiculous convoluted storyline, boring, slow paced, and too much drama. Honestly could not recommend that show but it has a streak of something like 25 good episodes out of the first 46.

Also I am biased against DC's no killing policy. Arrow adopts that in season 2 and the show exemplifies perfectly why I think Supes is a lame.

Flash and Gotham are about equals. You could easily argue for either. They both cycle through villains too fast but Gotham's are underdeveloped while Flash has a decent amount of lame ones (still more good ones tho). I think Gotham does a better job of cycling through the villains. But just for the sake of argument.

Flash > Gotham > Arrow

If the Defenders Netflix universe is better I am dropping the DC shows.

Last edited:
1535699_1565126063699570_4223502550480697681_n.jpg

Damn. Iris must be wetter than rain. Oli just has to snap his fingers and she'll do whatever he wants.

Barry needs to hang out with Slade. Dude can relate. Tell Barry turning evil will help with the pain. Ser Jorah will visit too.

Back
Top Bottom