The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Wally was bugging till he seen Jesse's soft *** in them leather pants. Like father like son I guess. Can't wait to see Cecile in some leather 
devil.gif

Iris cant be wearing these short skirts and high heels as long as I'm not smashing someone as fine as her. ****'s killing me 
mean.gif

And Top 
laugh.gif
 What an unfortunate name for a female villain. But imagine her looking you in the eyes while giving you top and then she make the vertigo hit right when you nut

krabs.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wally was bugging till he seen Jesse's soft *** in them leather pants. Like father like son I guess. Can't wait to see Cecile in some leather 
devil.gif

Iris cant be wearing these short skirts and high heels as long as I'm not smashing someone as fine as her. ****'s killing me 
mean.gif

And Top 
laugh.gif
 What an unfortunate name for a female villain. But imagine her looking you in the eyes while giving you top and then she make the vertigo hit right when you nut

krabs.jpg
@Based Jesus and @shogun are my 2 favorite #NTsavage posters.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Maybe it's cuz I don't see Based Jesus post as much but I feel like shogun is in his own league.

Last edited:
CelticsPride is he beast of beasts.

I haven't come across one other NTer on the wild **** he on.

Last edited:
If I have a daughter, i'd do some dark magic rituals to try to make her a lesbian. If that doesn't work i'll sign her up for weapons training and teach her men are scum.

Damn, Wally at least made a move -- but he's not gonna get the yambs until Jesse comes back

Should've given her the going away D

Wally turning down yambs smh. And it seems caitlyn is afraid of becoming killer frost
Caitlyn need to embrace her powers. She can do the ice cube BJ trick naturally.

A double from her and Top with Jesse giving you a vibrating handy

668.gif

Caitlin = Dentyne Ice BJ

Jesse = vibrating handy

Iris = eating the bootyhole

All at the same time

Back
Top Bottom