The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Well then good for you if it isn't good enough. :lol:

I am not going in a all out drag out war here, I've said my piece and that is it for me on the topic, it's been beaten to death. You want to argue and nitpick every single action Barry does on the show, be my guess. You still enjoy the show that way? Fine.

Just got to agree to disagree. They have to work with what they got and I accept that. Nothing is perfect. I could go to all Marvel films and go "if they did this, so simple and obvious, then all is solved and the movie ends in 10 minutes" too. That actually goes for most films and shows.

And I just shortened Zoom from prof Zoom, I know their powers and differences, got tired of typing Reverse-Flash too.

Last edited:
He has the Superman problem, the writers have to adapt to that. It will only get worse as he gets faster throughout the seasons.

The superman problem is much much worse. At least they established that Barry has a weakness, like extreme cold.

Nowadays superman grabs chunks of Kryptonite and tosses it into outer space. Superman is never in any danger, even when fighting superman level threats. Whatever superpower his opponent has, he is immune or highly resistant to it.

Nowadays superman grabs chunks of Kryptonite and tosses it into outer space. Superman is never in any danger, even when fighting superman level threats. Whatever superpower his opponent has, he is immune or highly resistant to it.

When did this happen that was canon and had absolutely sero effect on Superman?

Last edited:
DC in general struggle with this issue with that Pantheon of Godsoverpowered army of superheroes.

As usual, Marvel needs to hurry up and show the competition how its done.

Yah you have to suspend disbelief with superhero movies/comics but DC man...
mean.gif
Marvel characters are just as ridiculously overpowered as DC.
Nowadays superman grabs chunks of Kryptonite and tosses it into outer space.
This has never happened.

Last edited:
Been watching Arrow and Flash lately.

Don't understand how Arrow can hold his own hand to hand against Flash but get his *** kicked by Ra's Al Ghul

Lol

Don't understand how Arrow can hold his own hand to hand against Flash but get his *** kicked by Ra's Al Ghul

Lol
This what I'm talmbout.

Oh **** I just realized that a certain website about pirates was shut down by the Swedish police this week.

Not sure how I'm supposed to watch this
sick.gif

Well that is a joke based on everyone bashing Flash.

But again, beating a dead horse and just sapping the life out of the thread even after such a good mid-season finale.

Last edited:

Lol
Ra's Al ghul has been alive for centuries perfecting his art

Flash is just some hothead kid that recently recieved the powers of super speed

Realistically Barry could just vibrate his spine out of his back and Ra's would be dead before he even realized he was dead.

Last edited:
Yeah except he hasn't learned that ability yet.

Again most of you guys are expecting the veteran Flash when this dude is probably still a virgin waiting for Iris. :lol:

Okay fine.

Then he could shove his hand into his chest at super speed and tear out his heart.
laugh.gif

Point I'm making is that a human martial artist should not be able to win in hand to hand against a person who can move and react at Mach 7

A punch thrown at the speed of sound would twist the dude's head several dozen times before it snapped off.

Last edited:

Lol

ra's is still just human though like someone said. If Flash went as fast as he could and kicked ra's in the nuts , ra's should have no defense for that. Try to block it with his hand and his hand would disintegrate from the kick along with his nuts.

Lol

ra's is still just human though like someone said. If Flash went as fast as he could and kicked ra's in the nuts , ra's should have no defense for that. Try to block it with his hand and his hand would disintegrate from the kick along with his nuts.

I heard that's going to be Flash' new special attack for the Injustice 2 game.

Lol

skip to 1:10, ras probably does this stuff every sunday like its yoga class

That is answer is practically a meme but Bats is supposedly the one with contingency plans and he can defeat or take down members of the JL if needed. There's an arc and animated film about it.

It really all started in the Adam West show where he is so prepared for everything that he had a gadget or plan to get him out of every situation. No bigger example than the Shark Repellent Spray.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom