The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Jay leaves every other episode randomly. Like the firestorm one was weird because wasn't he there when Stein started seizing up in front of the portal/wormhole/anomaly?

didnt he leave for whatever reason last week?

caitlin wanted to smash but he was like nah i gtg
He left cuz Earth-2 Wells wanted to go after Zoom by trapping him with Barry's help. Jay was like Barry you're not ready and if you go after him you'll die. Wells was all like you're just scared and BArry is more faster than you any way. So he dipped cuz he wanted no part of it.

That's when he should've went to Earth-2 or something and try to focus on getting his powers.

Last edited:
How do you think Barry will get his powers back?

Since this is CW, I'll guess he gets his powers back when Iris finally gives up the yambs.

When Barry was trying to throw a thunderbolt just like how Jay taught him.. I knew that Zoom would've got irked and catch that bolt and thrown a 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 mph fast ball at Barry.. :rofl:

Last edited:
What if he still has his speed powers but is just paralyzed.
That's what I thought happened.

When we saw that short scene of Zoom taking Jay's speed it wasn't done again when he beat up Barry.

Barry is just paralyzed somewhere on his spine and will take a few days to heal. That's the whole set up for the next ep or 2. Barry can't run somebody else has to save the day.

Last edited:
This is THE comic book show. Zoom is a damn boss. When he ran up on Linda as she was leaving work... **** was so menacing. Love that he sounds just like Cobra Commander. Barry got his *** beat something serious. He needs to take a year off after that. This show continues to deliver.

Watching Zoom's complete and utter washing of Barry had me like

HJfk58T.gif

No wonder Jay faded into Bolivian the last few episodes.
laugh.gif

My prediction for Zoom's identity: Barry's half-brother Dawson.

She's kidslutti on tumblr. Girl's got mad cakes. I think someone even mentioned her in the curvy females thread.

Show is :nthat:

Zoom dgaf. :lol: He was dragging Barry's carcass through the city like a rag doll and showing him off to all his admirers. :rofl:

Dude runnin thru the streets with Barry's body like he was playin capture the flag. :lol: :rofl:

Taunting the city with Barry's body. Gangsterest move I've seen since Tony Stark said **** it, I'm Iron Man. :pimp:

I was laughing at Barry getting dragged like a ragdoll through the city and so effortless too.

Back
Top Bottom