The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

So how is Barry going to defeat Zoom? Is he going to get faster or is he going to pull a Speedsters unite moment?

West Coast so I'm not currently watching the show
Iris is gonna finally give up the yambs.

Barry becomes so inspired by her vaginal power that he knocks out Zoom with one punch.

Caitlyn --
smokin.gif

Girl next door steez. Would shoot up the club.

So Zoom is Jay and he had a clone/body double?

He did it call it a complication.

What'd I tell y'all?
Nobody was saying Jay was Zoom AND he had a completely other body.

Except for that one dude talking about Jay got split in to 3 versions of himself :nerd: Was that you?

Last edited:
Suspicions have been confirmed. I always had a feeling the Jay was Zoom. It always made more sense than anyone else donning the black suit. 

I also have a feeling that Wally is going to get his speed from that formula Katlyn was working on

This guy breaks down the Jay Garrick theory...makes sense :nerd:

His theory sounds like:

View media item 1924456

Down to the addiction problem and split personalities gaining their own bodies.

The ending of who the Jay that "died" is only makes sense if Zoom grabbed Jay after he stopped that earthquake dude. If not how could it be Everyman from the very start when they clearly showed us Jay fighting Zoom, being knocked out, and then going in to the black hole that landed him on Earth-1?

Unless all of the velocity formulas work on everybody it wouldn't explain how Everyman posing as Jay was able to move at super speeds on 2 different occasions in those recent eps.

Also this Everyman would have to be incredibly loyal to Zoom or obsessed with Jay cuz he was super convincing when arguing with Wells specifically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom