The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

Look, this is getting outstanding at this point. They are WAAAAAYYYYYYY reaching with the amount of leeway that Hardy keeps getting in terms of he almost lost yet another suspect by going off on his own, he’da been fired about 900 times by now in real life, but, outside that, THIS is the show I wanted from the opening. Layers, and layers of BAD **** :wow:

This dude straight up took his fake sister (who’s hot as biscuits by the way, and at some point he needs to figure out she’s not his real sister and make that work for him) and went into some high class Hostel murder house, and got a face to face with the boss, and that broad was SOAKING wet meeting him. :lol: She ain’t eem flinch that her guards got dead like nothin. This guy is insanely awesome nuts. :lol: And thing is, I think his sister is nuttier.
Then you got double brother totally off the res, switchin between himself, and his dead bro, with the left over cutie helpin him out. (nice lil come up there) They gonna try and team up with the crazy duo.

Ryan is outside his head with Joe. Max is hot as hell. Iceman is just ITCHING to wax somebody (we all know he wanna kill somebody) and now Max’s idiot boyfriend just killed an FBI agent so he can spy on his girl. :rofl: :rofl:

LAYERS of crazy, nutjobs out there. This mirror dude :wow: Boy got tapes of screams, that had him liftin his zipper with no hands when he heard it. :smh: :x But the backstory :wow: 10 year old boy wants his fam out the way. Asks him to handle the job for him, and been on his own ever since. Then went and learned from the professor, and lived in secret for 20+ years, untraceable. Wife, kids, job, perfect live/cover. ZERO danger on his end. Professor calls, and he ices him, just for bein in danger. :wow: EXACTLY the type of crazy stuff I was hopin for when the show began. They’ve finally gotten in their wheelhouse.

I don’t need the Ryan drinkin again stuff, that’s boring, but whatever. Hopefully they’ll get off that soon, but the web of dangerous *** killers is fantastic right now.

they let my girl Nina out of the Russian prison and now she pimping in some fancy *** house

Rip to max's black bf though

Not surprised about the show getting cancelled because the ratings have been piss poor.

It sucks though because this season has been really good.

Surprised it's being cancelled now that the show is actually living up to the expectations.

I would have LOVED to have seen Ryan become a true killer, that would have been wild, but no time for that now.

At this point, with only a couple episodes left, maybe just kill Ryan and end the story.

Can we get a Max spin off show tho? Please? :\ :lol:

Damn Cancelled and I was actually rooting for this one.

I'm surprised so many NTers like this season more than others though. I really liked the first season.

Season 2 got weird and 3 is weird but interesting.

Ahh well. We all know never to put our faith in Fox, NBC or ABC so I aint surprised.

Wow I was actually digging this season and they cancel it. Not surprised. They did it to themselves with the nonsense to end S1 and w/e S2 was.

Hopefully this gives the writers free reign. I want the homey Theo to win in the end. Straight up happy ending for the serial killers and Ryan becomes one himself :lol:

That Joe death ep should've came earlier. Crazy to me how the writing could've got so better at telling this story with the set up they have for the antagonists this season.

Theo and his crazy fake sister. Nina from The Americans being some super rich psychopath madam with mad connections. Sad it'll come to an end. Hope some of these guys like Ealy get recognition though.

Only thing I'm not liking is this idiot Partlow wants to voyeur watch his gf cheat on him with Iceman and then still just watch her randomly for w/e reason and then when the heats on him panic like an idiot and end up killing a FBI agent :smh: Son is the epitome of incompetence. Like I aint even sure they were selling it as that chick being suspicious of him but there was so many different ways to resolve that. Like tell the damn truth.

Man.......the final scene, the look on Mark's face as he peers around Iceman's shoulder. :wow:

That is WHEELHOUSE right there. Mark has been so worthless, but matched up with Ealy, you could see his performance elevate.

"You said kill the caretaker".
"I said FIND him, I had questions for him".
"You wanted my help, I kill people, this is me helping."

:rofl: :rofl:

Just when Mike gets Max back. :frown:

Everyone dies, Max lives, spinoff. That's my hope.

Ryan torturing the hot sister. :wow: (did we know she was hot?)

Speakin of hot, Nina :wow: :pimp: Whew. Ealy shoulda taken more time with ol girl.

Never liked Ryan's character, actually most of the characters on the show are pretty easy to dislike. 

That was another good 2 hrs :smokin

:rofl: @ Ryan's sheer stupidity in just dragging girl tied to the chair out the bathroom right after the FBI checked up on him. To me that was just a perfect example of the incompetence the FBI have shown on this series :lol:

Everything else was pretty good. Dumb fake sis is almost out after getting water boarded but can't let it go so she stays for a shootout and then just starts running after she runs out of bullets :smh: :lol: You're suppose to way until you get cover and then run. So stupid.

When Ryan was torturing her though I was just waiting for him to say something like "Call me Joe" just to really creep her out and maybe the audience to make it seem like this Joe ghost he's been seeing has taken over and made Ryan go full serial killer mode. I wouldn't even mind Ryan permanently ended up with a dark passenger Dexter style. Just lose the booze.

The ending was so telegraphed. I knew Mark was gonna show up. Son gets shot in the arm upstate and is ghost for the rest of the ep. So now Max and Iceman are all smiles. I just kept thinking Mark would opt for sniper takeout and I really didn't know if it'd be Max or Iceman he'd kill. Up close and personal was crazy though. Makes me a bit uneasy how easy it is to sneak up on ppl on the street and get em. Iceman with the last second kill was something else. I was kinda thinking if there's one way this show could continue on is with Max as the main character hunting down her serial killer uncle.

If Iceman ends up dying, then I guess the writers really knew there probably wouldn't be a next season.

Last edited:
That was another good 2 hrs :smokin

:rofl: @ Ryan's sheer stupidity in just dragging girl tied to the chair out the bathroom right after the FBI checked up on him. To me that was just a perfect example of the incompetence the FBI have shown on this series :lol:

Everything else was pretty good. Dumb fake sis is almost out after getting water boarded but can't let it go so she stays for a shootout and then just starts running after she runs out of bullets :smh: :lol: You're suppose to way until you get cover and then run. So stupid.

When Ryan was torturing her though I was just waiting for him to say something like "Call me Joe" just to really creep her out and maybe the audience to make it seem like this Joe ghost he's been seeing has taken over and made Ryan go full serial killer mode. I wouldn't even mind Ryan permanently ended up with a dark passenger Dexter style. Just lose the booze.

The ending was so telegraphed. I knew Mark was gonna show up. Son gets shot in the arm upstate and is ghost for the rest of the ep. So now Max and Iceman are all smiles. I just kept thinking Mark would opt for sniper takeout and I really didn't know if it'd be Max or Iceman he'd kill. Up close and personal was crazy though. Makes me a bit uneasy how easy it is to sneak up on ppl on the street and get em. Iceman with the last second kill was something else. I was kinda thinking if there's one way this show could continue on is with Max as the main character hunting down her serial killer uncle.

If Iceman ends up dying, then I guess the writers really knew there probably wouldn't be a next season.

That's what made it great, to me. I KNEW Mark was lurking, we all did, but the way they did, that slow over the shoulder creep vibe look on his face, PERFECTION. :lol:

I would :wow: at the Max chasing down Ryan the serial killer angle. That woulda been great, if there was more time.

It's strange, but as underwhelmed as they have done this show, I truly do root for Ryan-Max-Mike as a trio trackin fools down. Dealin with bogus FBI morons, stupid bosses, worthless cops, etc, they have done a good job making me like the 3 main characters.

Theo tho. :smh: I wanted him to LOSE IT when his sis died. I wanted full on rampage every one dies Theo. I wanted serial killers to evac. :lol: ****, even Mark was pushin his buttons and lived. :smh:

Yeah, when his sis died I almost expected him to go full Terminator 2 and take some bullets to get a headshot on Ryan but his reaction in the van let me know how deep he was willing to push his rage down to settle for a plan of revenge later. Next week is another 2 hr so I expect him to go wild when he puts everything together.

They definitely nailed it with the suspense for Mark but damn I was torn cuz I was like why they think they safe :lol: Him appearing over Iceman's shoulder was terrifying though.

As for my idea, I wish they'd do a spinoff like that. I see Ryan though again a bit like Dexter and mass killing other serial killers. I wish they went somewhere with Strauss' other students and that list. Imagine Ryan hunting down the other students with Joe in his head while Max hunts him and she's torn about it so she doesn't really know to help or arrest him. Oh well though.

I only hope writers go all out given the cancellation. Like I hope they had alternate endings filmed for if they got another season and if they didn't.

Yooooooooooo! Who is the new writer and/or director on The Following this final season?

No way the regulars just up and got this better. This is good tv. The scene with no words just watching Theo think, watching the gears turn in complete silence as he went form suicidal to revenge was pretty brilliant. Who is behind this good story telling? :nerd:

Almost thought it was amateur hr again when Nina shows up and cuts Theo's torture short but this twist with him going after his soon to be baby momma and a race back to NYC is just hilarious.

Pretty boss ending there. While I knew it was Ryan for a half sec I was like would they really have Theo survive a fall from a bridge and a bullet to the head stroll in to a hospital like that? :lol: So the writers basically had it in mind for Ryan to basically go rogue killing these wealthy psychopath society. Not bad but I see why they canceled the series. I still would've went with an unhappy ending with Iceman dying, and Ryan losing his kid at the least.

Definitely satisfying though.

This season gets a strong 6.9/8

Holy :wow: I want to learn about the high class.

Nina. Mercy. :frown:

We need season 4 just so we can follow her.

Theo was tremendous until the end. But bruh, he wanted to keep, and abuse the baby. :lol: :x :smh: My God that's next level.

Max looked like **** the final 2 hours. :frown: damnit. I'm going to miss her most.

I was STUNNED FBI lady was connected to Nina.

Dope that Ryan made sure to get the info, then ice her in cold blood. Atta boy Joe, err Ryan.

^ :lol: @ that last line

When Theo got shot in the head I was like that that was kinda anti-climactic and then son got up! :wow: I was half expecting him to still be fully functional. If he had went for the gun instead they would've all been dead :lol:

While I figured she'd be important (since I know her as one of the lawyers from Law & Order SVU) I did not see her being a FBI mole at all, especially for Nina and that whole org. The whole time they were worried about who is betraying them in the FBI, I thought that was wrapped up with Partlow being forced to set up Iceman, and them foolishly not knowing Theo didn't have a guy on the inside he just managed to hack inside the first time and got lucky the 2nd time. So that they brought it up like this was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom