The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

Dude you gotta make your intentions clear.

Just friend zone her if you feel it coming on or she won't let you hit because she thinks she's fancy.

Yeah, ask if her if she wants to go out for drinks next time you see her. That should give her a hint.

Dude you gotta make your intentions clear.

Just friend zone her if you feel it coming on or she won't let you hit because she thinks she's fancy.

It's a tricky situation because she's one of my best friends (Who i hardly ever see/talk to anymore) ex girlfriends. I know her through him. Even when we smoke and chill, I feel like I'm going behind his back. I'm not that reckless, and I'm not sure if he would care or not.

Still at the end of the day, I rather not ruin a friendship with someone who has been a great friend over a girl who is more concerned with updating her snapchat than living and being present in the moment.

Still theres that part of me that kinda wants to attempt it .... :smh:

Last edited:
If you feel bad about it you should clear it up with your homie first.

Idk I wouldn't really go there unless they broke up a long time ago.

They broke up about a year and some change ago. He's been dating a new girl for about a year. I just have a feeling even if I ask him, he won't be straight up with me, but I probably should ask him about it anyway.

Last edited:
Ya not truly friends if you're considering that

Yeah, you're right. I'll just go back to hoping I run into a girl who's interesting and not basic, as most of them are these days. At least around my way, I swear every female I meet is either too religious, too conservative, loves country music, or all 3. :smh:

Last edited:
It's a tricky situation because she's one of my best friends (Who i hardly ever see/talk to anymore) ex girlfriends. I know her through him. Even when we smoke and chill, I feel like I'm going behind his back. I'm not that reckless, and I'm not sure if he would care or not.

Still at the end of the day, I rather not ruin a friendship with someone who has been a great friend over a girl who is more concerned with updating her snapchat than living and being present in the moment.

Still theres that part of me that kinda wants to attempt it ....
mean.gif
So you're thinking of smashing your homie's ex? You can't find any other girl? What's wrong, fam?

I'm not sorry to tell you that you guys were never homies.

Last edited:
^^^ Nah man, I'll keep her friendzoned... lol.

I was just rationalizing why I haven't tried anything and wont. I honestly probably shouldn't even make plans with her.

I was just rationalizing why I haven't tried anything and wont. I honestly probably shouldn't even make plans with her.
Judging from your posts above, you seem like you really wanna do it. Check out your rationalization: "one of my best friends (Who i hardly ever see/talk to anymore)" and hesitance: "I honestly probably shouldn't even make plans with her."

I'll play devil's advocate here. Ask your boy if it's alright if you go for her and let us know how it turns out.

Sometimes you really do have to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
:lol: Let me breathe man.

That was just me BSin on NT man. Deep down I know I could never do anything with her anyway, the only good thing about her personality wise is that we have super similar music taste, and music is my life. I can blast Travis Scott and she will be right there bobbing her head to it. Where a majority of girls would be like "WTF are you listening to? " :lol:

But besides that, she is the epitome of someone who is WAY too caught up in their social media life, and I can't be around people like that. She just wants attention and I'm not gonna feed into it.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Let me breathe man.

That was just me BSin on NT man. Deep down I know I could never do anything with her anyway, the only good thing about her personality wise is that we have super similar music taste, and music is my life. But besides that, she is the epitome of someone who is too caught up in their social media life, and I can't be around people like that. She just wants attention and I'm not gonna feed into it.
I understand, but the fact that you're even mentioning it and "BSing" on NT (multiple posts on it) makes me think otherwise. Again, check out your language: "I'll keep her friendzoned" --> You mean the other way around, right?

@Cragmatic, for all intents and purposes, you're a sexy dude who's crushing it in all aspects of his life. Get yourself some other females to rotate through and stop thinking about this bird who you obviously shouldn't even be entertaining the thought of smashing.

That's your homie right there and the market is flooded with easy yambs. Don't be thirsty for her. Comfort and familiarity don't build character.

Last edited:

I dont understand, why you keeping her friendzoned

Tell that chick you dont want to get with her and send her on way.

unless.....

I understand, but the fact that you're even mentioning it and "BSing" on NT (multiple posts on it) makes me think otherwise. Again, check out your language: "I'll keep her friendzoned" --> You mean the other way around, right?

@Cragmatic
, for all intents and purposes, you're a sexy dude who's crushing it in all aspects of his life. Get yourself some other females to rotate through and stop thinking about this bird who you obviously shouldn't even be entertaining the thought of smashing.

That's your homie right there and the market is flooded with easy yambs. Don't be thirsty for her. Comfort and familiarity don't build character.

All great points and you are right. I'm gonna keep it moving. :smokin :smokin

Absolutely no need to even keep her as a friend. Definitely is a bird.

And the main reason I say keep her friendzoned is because the last time I went to a concert with her, I forgot to get my camera back from her, so until I get that camera back, I gotta be semi nice.

Good words tho fam, appreciate it.

All great points and you are right. I'm gonna keep it moving.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Absolutely no need to even keep her as a friend. Definitely is a bird.

And the main reason I say keep her friendzoned is because the last time I went to a concert with her, I forgot to get my camera back from her, so until I get that camera back, I gotta be semi nice.

Good words tho fam, appreciate it.
NT fam should always help each other. I'm just giving you my objective view on it because it's obvious her vagina is clouding your judgment.

Get your camera back immediately and cut off all contact. Your time is valuable and shouldn't be wasted on the birds.

i hate how dating has become this checklist now 
mean.gif

the second i stopped disregarding the "rules" of the game was the second i stopped striking out. The fact that guys have to not text a girl so that she'll be more interested is so incredibly stupid and i cant how many times ive seen girls mentally check themselves when theyre starting to open up to you because they dont want to appear to eager and interested. ive been with my girlfriend for a year and a half now and there hasnt been a single day since i met her to today that we havent been in communication. and that includes the entire meeting her and getting to know her phase. I could tell she was a girl that was conditioned by the current rules of the game and the fact that i had no problem reaching out to her when i ever i damn well pleased had her like "what message is this guy trying to send" but it didnt push her away because the comparability was there.

and i think thats something dudes now a days ignore. compatibility. this whole anyone can pull anyone thing isnt true in my opinion. if you keep going for people you arent compatanle with, whether thats in regards to personality, life experience, physical attractiveness, life goals and such, its only going to end one way. but because of how the game goes at what point do you actually even get to a point where you have enough to even ***** compatibility?

i know this doesnt apply to the single dude just looking to smash and pass, but there are some guys in here that sound like theyre getting friendzoned because they want  more than just that. this is for them.

Just always remember, that your girl is special. Keep treating her like the princess she is. You don't want to lose her. Always listen to her problems and try your best to take the blame for everything. If she cheats on you, apologize for not giving her enough attention. Always be her personal doormat to step on.

Just always remember, that your girl is special. Keep treating her like the princess she is. You don't want to lose her. Always listen to her problems and try your best to take the blame for everything. If she cheats on you, apologize for not giving her enough attention. Always be her personal doormat to step on.

This man knows

:lol:

friendzone is a myth. Treat her real nice, and cater to all her needs and you'll win her over.

laugh.gif

I saw some things posted on tumblr basically saying the friendzone was created by guys because they couldn't handle their female friends not wanting to sleep with them. I know the feeling, wanted to bang my hot bestfriend but she didn't feel the same way.

Word, I have a few hot friends I would sleep with, but nothing more than that. They aren't with it, which is fine with me. It's like, I wouldn't attempt to smash, but if they were to bring it up, I'd be game.

Maybe some older fellas can correct me? I feel as the older you get the less the girls care about "Oh, I'm not going to sleep wit him, he's a friend!" Like if the women understand it's just sex.

i got a coworker I've been working with who's 60 and drinks a lot. He says he likes going to bars on weeknights more than the weekend because he says the youngsters ruined it by buying drinks for chicks and putting them on a pedestal. Says he never buys a chick a drink unless he goes out WITH them or he's been conversing with them for a little while.

Last edited:
I saw some things posted on tumblr basically saying the friendzone was created by guys because they couldn't handle their female friends not wanting to sleep with them. I know the feeling, wanted to bang my hot bestfriend but she didn't feel the same way.

Word, I have a few hot friends I would sleep with, but nothing more than that. They aren't with it, which is fine with me. It's like, I wouldn't attempt to smash, but if they were to bring it up, I'd be game.

Maybe some older fellas can correct me? I feel as the older you get the less the girls care about "Oh, I'm not going to sleep wit him, he's a friend!" Like if the women understand it's just sex.

i got a coworker I've been working with who's 60 and drinks a lot. He says he likes going to bars on weeknights more than the weekend because he says the youngsters ruined it by buying drinks for chicks and putting them on a pedestal. Says he never buys a chick a drink unless he goes out WITH them or he's been conversing with them for a little while.

Yup. Just over 30 here, and I never buy random broads drinks anymore. Those days are over.

Wed & Thurs nights are generally better than weekends in my opinion too.

Women in their 30's+ will also gladly get their cheeks clapped by their friend, cause it's easier. You both can separate the lines knowing its just sex (as long as you don't clap often on a consistent basis), and since as we get older our schedules get more complicated, it can be much easier. More mature don't necessarily have the time to go out finding new dudes all the time with work, kids etc.

Yup, as you get older, you definitely realize how wack this whole "friend zone" thing was to begin with.

Honestly, for all the young guys, that's in the friend zone, ask yourself this, why do you still have her as a friend? Is it cause you really want the friendship or is it because you're secretly "hoping" one day she'll let you hit or be with? If it's the latter, then you need to move on T.I.P ASAP.

In my opinion, you don't need all these "homegirls." The hell I wanna hang out with a chick for if i'm not hitting it? Might be a messed up way to look at it but that's just me.

Like the homie Biggie said, "Now i'm effin, chickens ain't my homegirls now" :smokin

Back
Top Bottom