The G.O.A.T. Wrestling intro music of all time

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i know this is jericho's debut... but man this %%@+ is sick

Stone cold's intro was very badass, but I have to agree Chris Jericho's entrance use to get me hype all the time along with shawn michaels entrance.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i know this is jericho's debut... but man this %%@+ is sick

Stone cold's intro was very badass, but I have to agree Chris Jericho's entrance use to get me hype all the time along with shawn michaels entrance.

Your title is a little redundant but back to the topic ... Undertaker had some of the best entrances in WWF/WWE history.

Your title is a little redundant but back to the topic ... Undertaker had some of the best entrances in WWF/WWE history.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

I seriously just had goosebumps while watching this. Brought back so many great memories

Best Undertaker Entrance Ever - The funniest bloopers are right here
Straight chills , i was never huge on the undertaker but that hands down the best intro i have ever seen 
pimp.gif

I always enjoyed the undertaker's 3rd theme....the one with the guitars. It was during the ministry of darkness era....

I always enjoyed the undertaker's 3rd theme....the one with the guitars. It was during the ministry of darkness era....

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

What does everybody want?!"

/thread

YO!

eek.gif

i didnt realize ther was a double entendre to that until now
laugh.gif
  was a youngin back then

but stone cold def is the best.  hearing the glass break and getting hyped up soon after

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

What does everybody want?!"

/thread

YO!

eek.gif

i didnt realize ther was a double entendre to that until now
laugh.gif
  was a youngin back then

but stone cold def is the best.  hearing the glass break and getting hyped up soon after

Back
Top Bottom