The G.O.A.T. Wrestling intro music of all time

booker t, bret hart, stone cold and the legion of doom are classic. trips' old joint from when he was leading d-x (chyna, n.a.o. and x-pac) was good, too.

booker t, bret hart, stone cold and the legion of doom are classic. trips' old joint from when he was leading d-x (chyna, n.a.o. and x-pac) was good, too.

As a kid growing up in the 80s this theme right here brings back so many memories of watching WWF Superstars on saturday morning and staying up late watching WWF PPVs on VHS because my folks wouldn't order the ppv events.
roll.gif

As a kid growing up in the 80s this theme right here brings back so many memories of watching WWF Superstars on saturday morning and staying up late watching WWF PPVs on VHS because my folks wouldn't order the ppv events.
roll.gif

^^^ Firstly, how live do you have to be to have a Lenny Kravitz song as a part of your entrance?!?!?

These dudes used to style out on entire arenas...

They had the gumption to take over the WCW, spray paint the titles, strut and swashbuckle down the isle with cigars, motorcycles, and they had celebrities in on the act...

nWo were the epitome of goonery!... Shouldve been arrested for gang injunctions on multiple occasions...
laugh.gif

They're only flaw was that chump Virgil... N' brought the whole team down a good 10 swag points everytime he showed face on the camera
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I would love to walk into the club, or even my wedding on that nWo steez... lulz

*Effin Yuku deleted my text -__- *

^^^ Firstly, how live do you have to be to have a Lenny Kravitz song as a part of your entrance?!?!?

These dudes used to style out on entire arenas...

They had the gumption to take over the WCW, spray paint the titles, strut and swashbuckle down the isle with cigars, motorcycles, and they had celebrities in on the act...

nWo were the epitome of goonery!... Shouldve been arrested for gang injunctions on multiple occasions...
laugh.gif

They're only flaw was that chump Virgil... N' brought the whole team down a good 10 swag points everytime he showed face on the camera
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I would love to walk into the club, or even my wedding on that nWo steez... lulz

*Effin Yuku deleted my text -__- *

lol i thought about that,how epic it would be to walk into the club with either the shawn michaels theme or nwo theme playing
laugh.gif

lol i thought about that,how epic it would be to walk into the club with either the shawn michaels theme or nwo theme playing
laugh.gif

rvd in ecw

simon diamond /swinger in ecw

shane douglass in ecw

raven in ecw

raven in wcw

tommy dreamer in ecw

sandman ecw

edge current

sheamus current

holly wood rock

razor ramon