The Game revokes Young Thug's pass in L.A., Young Thug responds

Dude must've been smoking that bomb when he said My life was bigger than the singles with 50. :lol:

Game and Wayne got a lot of hard songs though.

So you telling me this _ randomly throws out shots, finds out JoJo Capone with Rich Gang now, calls him same day to squash the beef and then posts pics on IG in ATL a few days later like he run the city?
mean.gif
roll.gif

Idk about this rap stuff man
laugh.gif

http://tmz.com/#Article/2015/05/08/jojo-capone-the-game-young-thug-beef-squashed-feud-video
Well he did skate thru the A pretty easily...No Shade

This is the only story I saw when I clicked that TMZ link...

One hundred kids in Ferguson, Missouri got the thrill of a lifetime when they got free McDonald's Happy Meals ... courtesy of The Game.

The Compton rapper stepped behind the counter, manned the fryer and even worked the drive-thru window, where he doled out free food

Game wrote about the experience saying, "#100HappyMeals in #Ferguson for the kids in the neighborhood..... I appreciate yall for showing love & the workers at the Mickey D's..... This was a dope experience !!!!"

Game also visited the memorial of Mike Brown, where he posed for photos with kids and even met Brown's grandmother.

Well he did skate thru the A pretty easily...No Shade
Game was with Bleu Davinci out there in the A...real G's 

He in chi now tho with Jojo who he's been down with since day 1 so I dont blame him for hitting him when he found out Thug rolls with him

Back
Top Bottom