"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

I like Malik Wrights "to hell with yall... bite the hands that feeds you..." speech. LeBron should have gone on tv in Cleveland and said that same %*%*. That Derwin Nike commercial was throwed too.

This other show ain't as bad after the first episode. It's kind of uppity which is different for a black show, and the lead chic reminds me of Michelle O'Bama, and they had Nicole Ari Parker Kodjoe which I always support

I like Malik Wrights "to hell with yall... bite the hands that feeds you..." speech. LeBron should have gone on tv in Cleveland and said that same %*%*. That Derwin Nike commercial was throwed too.

This other show ain't as bad after the first episode. It's kind of uppity which is different for a black show, and the lead chic reminds me of Michelle O'Bama, and they had Nicole Ari Parker Kodjoe which I always support

What the hell happened on the talk show?
BET was %@%@@$% up terribly for some reason and I wasn't able to see the last little bit.

What the hell happened on the talk show?
BET was %@%@@$% up terribly for some reason and I wasn't able to see the last little bit.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Word up.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Word up.

I miss Drew Sidora
frown.gif

I miss dionne.

And I think that rehab announcement was just said to turn everyone back in their favor. And what did melanie say and derwin said "nope" when they were watching the press conference?

Back
Top Bottom