"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

will they be showing it on bet.com? anyone know?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Used to always see moms watching this a couple years ago and be completely disgusted in the acting.
Actually sat down and watched it and i enjoy it alot. will be watching tonight. hope bet doesnt ruin it though.
Anybody every peep the girlfriends episode that served as a pilot for the game. couldnt have told me this show would make it.
Has to be one of the laziest spinoff ideas though. melanie is joans cousin...word...and she gets a show now....really

Used to always see moms watching this a couple years ago and be completely disgusted in the acting.
Actually sat down and watched it and i enjoy it alot. will be watching tonight. hope bet doesnt ruin it though.
Anybody every peep the girlfriends episode that served as a pilot for the game. couldnt have told me this show would make it.
Has to be one of the laziest spinoff ideas though. melanie is joans cousin...word...and she gets a show now....really

the baby not being his is what i been thinking, i wonder if janai is even signed on this season.

the baby not being his is what i been thinking, i wonder if janai is even signed on this season.

Back
Top Bottom