The gifts that you wanted, but never received as a kid. FFFFUUUUUUUUUU CRINGLE!!!!!!!! vol. ????

Barbie+50anosboneca.jpg

these and pink glass slippers. never got the slippers (got over it)

Damn..I was JUST thinking Crossfire. The commercial just looked so intense.

I always wanted one of those magnetic football boards. Wasn't even sure how it worked, but I wanted one.

I eventually purchased a set, but I really wanted 2 1200's when I was 16. I was really pushing my luck too considering how much these things cost a piece, guess that's why I didn't get them.

View media item 185505View media item 185506View media item 185507View media item 185508View media item 185509
I got good Christmas gifts but these were the ones that I remember like it happened yesterday.

Luckily it snowed heavy in Chicago when I was a shorty, and I lived around a lot of older, upper middle class people, so I got like 20 bucks for shoveling the front and back. After about two or three days, I got what I wanted, and the sales made stuff so much easier to cop. Except the Jordans and the AKAI, still need both to this day.

you should prolly get a 1000.. these get the lines in em after a while and the replacements are gonna run you 200+..plus the floppy disk but some have zip drives..

you can find a roland sp 303 for about 150 on CL..i started out with a 404 then got a 1000 then the 2500..was going to get the 3000 but way too many issues with equipment that old..

I was pretty spoiled and if I didn't get what I wanted I'd get something similar, but this were the things I never got

I got Alice in Wonderland instead
frown.gif

Light up shoes!!! Mine stopped working so I asked for new ones but never got them again.

Back
Top Bottom