The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

These kids don't know about the articulation or the raw monkey paw.

*posts up, spins and dishes out to Hawkins for the three while Sir Mix Alot Sonics
theme plays in the background*

"Who's the kings of the west SIDE?!?"

Damnnn I remember balling in these in middle school summer leagues!! The whole concept of the shoe was just bonkers to me as a kid. Will def be copping!

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Gloves will not be released .... its all just a rumor. A very reliable source told me. Take it for whats it worth.

Sooo...     are these actually re-releasing, or is this just a 13 page rumor started by GP himself ?  

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Damnnn I remember balling in these in middle school summer leagues!! The whole concept of the shoe was just bonkers to me as a kid. Will def be copping!
This, I remember the dilemma to zip or not to zip 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Gloves will not be released .... its all just a rumor. A very reliable source told me. Take it for whats it worth.

Sooo...     are these actually re-releasing, or is this just a 13 page rumor started by GP himself ?  

tired.gif
 damn

if they do release, i hope these silly kids dont hype these up. let them slurp penny all they want, these will be had

Originally Posted by labarron

I want the ones with the ratchet system on the side.

The air zoom gp! :pimp:my all time favorite non jordan.Please sneaker Gods, release them.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

if they do release, i hope these silly kids dont hype these up. let them slurp penny all they want, these will be had

Couldn't have said it better myself...

The Glove is one of those classics that kids had who couldnt get the Jordans that year... definitely a time period classic with the Kamakazi's and Grand mama's

Originally Posted by jballerNY

IF these do finally drop, i'll cop 'em, no questions asked. even though i was only in 5th or 6th grade when i had 'em, these were one of the best pair of ballin shoes i've had.

Back
Top Bottom