The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

ncaa-feet-recap-dec-5-11-05.jpg
ncaa-feet-recap-dec-5-11-01.jpg

if they didnt have the black lines they would look better imo but blac/white pair is still my favorite colorway

So i wore a pair of my gloves today and i should have known better, but i wore h&m jeans wit them and they bled on the mesh, is there a way to take that out? Thank in advance

So i wore a pair of my gloves today and i should have known better, but i wore h&m jeans wit them and they bled on the mesh, is there a way to take that out? Thank in advance
DANG. You could try magic erasers but I don't know if that will work. Had you washed the jeans yet? Shouldn't bleed if you wash them first.

H&m? Isnt that a womens store?
In any case i think yur sol my man just suck it up or buy a new pair trying to clean it might just make it worse... And stop buying clothes from womens clothing store! Lol :tongue:

Got my homies pair in... Def nicer than in pics IMO. Kinda wish I got em for myself. Told my boy I was gonna sell his pair to pay resell price for myself a pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom