The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

dang it. missed out on the concepts release. first Nike only. Now Select HoH and Concepts. Is it going to continue to other retail places?

HoH locater said raffle procedure will be taken place on Sunday the 15th. I went to HoH in Sac and they had no idea what I was talking about - they had raffle for Gamma XI but i didn't want that.

I'll try calling later today to confirm how the raffle going to work - online or in person

Can anybody who tried to cop a limited online release and got booted with the connection error confirm that your  internet speed is over 50MBps. I'm starting to think NDC is booting people out of line with tier 3 internet connections. If so i need to lower mine. 

Two pairs. Paid over retail but glad that I have a pair. The other one is for my boy.

Last edited:

Can anybody who tried to cop a limited online release and got booted with the connection error confirm that your  internet speed is over 50MBps. I'm starting to think NDC is booting people out of line with tier 3 internet connections. If so i need to lower mine. 
never thought about that but it does seem true

Doubt it.... I get booted and i run between 25-30

Ugh.. Saw the concept instagam post 15 mins after was too late :frown:
Are any other sneaker shops receiving the SC gloves?

Last edited:
All HOH in Houston that were on the Footlocker Locator said they weren't getting them or didn't know anything about it. Even though it said they were giving out raffle tickets. Maybe I talked to the wrong people. Anybody in Houston know whats up?

Haven't gotten a call about the raffle yet. Looks like I'm gonna strike out AGAIN 
mean.gif
. Hopefully someone forgets to pick up on Saturday and I can sneak in there

^ i know theyre closed so i cant call, was wondering is anyone knew if any were available still if i should even bother in the morning 

Hmm, so i had a size 12 sitting in my cart at Concepts for the last few days and i couldn't check out because it kept telling me sold out.

I went to the site this morning and it was still in my cart. I tried to check out, and it took my cc info and i was able to complete the order!

I don't really have my hopes up though...it'll probably get cancelled.

Last edited:
Wish I could have got my size on the sole collector gloves.... tryin to find a trade or atleast get the money to buy my size. such a pain.

Back
Top Bottom