The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I have the OG white pair and have never seen the first lace hole so I would image that those of you who want to switch the laces from white to black will be on for a struggle.

Great idea though.
I always relace my shoes on the bottom lace from under to over, and shoes like that are a pain in the *** to do. I had a very hard time with flightposites.

Just got in from checking out the Gloves. Nice quality. The leather is a little weak, but overall really impressed. Tried them on as well. Def fit true to size. One strange thing, the laces are crazy short.

Just got in from checking out the Gloves. Nice quality. The leather is a little weak, but overall really impressed. Tried them on as well. Def fit true to size. One strange thing, the laces are crazy short.

Lol!! I asked the girl if I could try them on, she said nope. U can only try on the pair u buy?!? What?!?

Maybe she didn't want my stinky feet in them. She said its cuz they won't bring em out till Saturday. I was bummed like, ur having me reserve (and they'll probably sell out), I wanna make sure I get my right size

I do like the white ones... It just gets overwhelming knowing how many pairs I have, and the little time I get to actually wear em.

And yup... I'm in SoCal :smile:

the whites are a no go for me because they are too similar colorwise to the taxi xii which release three weeks later.... i always thought the taxi and playoff xii resembled the two glove colorways

not sure how i feel about this being on the front page, see you kids saturday, Its been a long year of overrated releases, finally a gem is released.

I do like the white ones... It just gets overwhelming knowing how many pairs I have, and the little time I get to actually wear em.

And yup... I'm in SoCal
smile.gif
What SoCal footlocker you see them at?

I get an orgasmic sensation every time i watch that video!! Cant wait for saturday.

Last edited:
Dad got me a pair of son of gloves when i was in middle school so def gotta get  my hands on these. Are a lot of places doing raffles? I hope they not around my area.

Dude at my footlocker said not many have been asking about em... Mostly dudes asking about da Kobe's and da Bel Air Vs.

Back
Top Bottom