The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

WTH... I was down to 10sec when it jumped to 43mins!?  WTH.
that's nothing just had 6 mins left n it just jumped to 3 hrs safe to say eastbay failed me
I wish it was 43 mins... now up to 4 hrs. 
mean.gif

Heading to the mall later to pick up my girl her roshe run, i will see if i can find this, out ftl, chm,fnl suck over here, they don't stock any new release. This shoe is not limited and gary payton need some money flowing again so there will be more coming.

copped with ease , thanks ruvilla plz dont cancel order! lol, 2nd in line at local mom n pop store and dude took last 10.5 o well still got em online, got confirmation e mail so I think im ok

If my wait was only 15 min and I alr eady got a confirmation email should I be good?
I haven't copped off eastbay in years so Im really unfamiliar with the process

I think I might just take the chance of going to my mall today and seeing if there are any left. I would like to have these, but if not ill just look at is as money saved. I'm sure we will see a restock at some point to. 

a beautiful shoe in person
...got my size and good to go

good luck to yall still on the hunt
.... they are worth it, trust me

Eastbay is taking phone orders......GO!!!!

Better than wasting time online.

Wasn't even on hold for 30 seconds :pimp:

Removed a size 13 from my cart on Eastbay and Champs

Now I only have to worry about the Steel X's next week

Last edited:
order placed... on my way to the mall because Im not too confident in this eastbay order.

Beautiful shoe. The keyword when dealing with these are quality. Superb padding, reinforced elastic, the monkey paw and tech style branding all over these shoes. I love them. I'm rockin the hell out of them today idgaf. I'm very pleased to own these. Back in 98 these flew off shelves in my area so I only had the son of gloves. I always wanted these and now I'm grateful to own a pair. I feel sorry for everyone that is blinded by the bel air release. Over 150 people showed up to the mall and I was the only person up there for the Zoom 98s. I slid in and out the mall while everyone else is fighting over Jordans. Don't sleep on these! These are FIRE!!!

I just od n copped at the mall. Some spots got 90 pairs so head out if no luck online. Seems everyone buying Vs n kobes

Back
Top Bottom