The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Zoom air is a type of cushioning. More of a responsive bounce instead of shock absorbing air units.

Im curious to see the synthetic leather being use on the white/green pair in person.... If its the same stuff as the toe rand on the black/red they'll crease like crazy.

didnt a shoe release a few years back where the hightop had full zoom but the lowtop didnt.

I believe Eastbay got alotta complaints about it and had to change the description

Anyone remember what model it was ? :nerd:

Bad examples...

Kobe 8 only uses it on + or elite models, KD 5 and 6 have zoom air/air max combo, and the 4 only has zoom in the forefoot.
Nah plus model of the kobe 8s didnt even have zoom. Elites only

But yea bad examples. Kobe 6 is probably a better example

I would like to see what the Oregon State inspired pair looks like in person. I know a lot of you guys hate how they pimped out the Griffey's but I think Nike could possibly come up with some great color ways with this shoe. Then again Nike would probably find a way to make something off the wall. Just glad I got the White/Black pair very happy!

i seriously though about playing ball on these today
grin.gif
  but the cloth is so thin it might easily rip if it gets stepped on not to mention its a dirt magnet, good thing i got a spare Lebron X in my bag
happy.gif
  i think iam just gonna wear this casually and keep it clean

Back
Top Bottom