The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Those OSU's are looking good, love that orange mesh.

I have the black pair and that's probably the only pair of these I'm gonna get, but the osu's & seattle's would be the next pairs I would get

even with the inside of the shroud looking like this?

i dont remember what the inside ofthe OGs looked like but personally i like the green on the inside, am i missing acertain material that is not super clear?

Last edited:

WOW WHAT A MAJOR DIFFERENCE!!!!!!! The monkey paw on the OG is huge! No wonder guys were complaining about it not protecting anything. It is purely decoration now. The white retro shows how cheaply the shoes have been done.

Last edited:
I didnt really notice the difference in monkey paw size, but the OGs had the inside of the cover lined with mesh while the material on the retros is nappy and exposed. Makes them look like unfinished fakes :x

The white retros look pretty lame compared to the OGs.

Last edited:
I didnt really notice the difference in monkey paw size, but the OGs had the inside of the cover lined with mesh while the material on the retros is nappy and exposed. Makes them look like unfinished fakes :x

The white retros look pretty lame compared to the OGs.

True very true!!!

As much as I'm trying to like those white ones, I just can't....

They truly screwed up a good shoe with that white sole on that black toe piece :smh:

Wearing mine right now. Joints are toooooooo wet. Thank god for so cal weather. Sun hitting the outer. Gonna rock with some fresh jeans tonight

Sorry if I missed it but has forefoot zoom been confirmed?

I wore my black Flight Ones today and they feel a lot better than these. I don't mind that these are so low to the ground, they're not uncomfortable that you should pass them up because of that. Especially if you wear them casually, they look so good that you'll forget about it.

Absolutely classic shoe. I remember holding these in my hand as a kid back in '88, but never saved up the lunch money.

Had to cop when they dropped. IMO they look the best with black jeans/pants... The red "skeleton" design on the sides pop out so much.

Thanks for the replies on the forefoot zoom. Just saw night wings review. I would play in them. Maybe will cop. It's too bad they don't make them like they used to

Back
Top Bottom