The "Hall of Fame" Retro 3's September 12th $125

what??? The infamous grave digger RICECM strikes again, and bdub253 is nowhere around to curse him out??
laugh.gif
dang where's the entertainment at?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

what??? The infamous grave digger RICECM strikes again, and bdub253 is nowhere around to curse him out??
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Well my list came in the mail,

and its says the HOF Cement III's are coming !!!!

Lock this %%## up if it isn't official !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 pages of " i'm copping 3 pairs"
You're lying.

Pics and prove me wrong or don't post lies. It can get you banned.
It can, and I'll make sure of it.
I was "quoting" everybody in here, a little sarcasm...!!!!!

Hence my "Lock this %%## up if it isn't official !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 pages of " i'm copping 3 pairs" ?

I'll translate: This thread isn't official and everybody with a reliable source is saying they are not coming out!!!

But that does not keep everybody from coming in here, reading that these got scrapped, and still saying "Duhhhhhhh imma copp these
eek.gif
eek.gif
"

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

laugh.gif

lol... I was just scouring this thread to see why it popped back up and saw you... funny !!*. I was there in spirit.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

why should we trust a person with a 12 post count, no proof and no source??? AND that looks like the last retro.

agreed. no info

Well... these do look awfully like the 2003 retroes... I'd believe you if you posted multiple detailed pics, possibly with a box too and compare thepossible re-retro with the 2003 model to prove that these are coming out.

Back
Top Bottom