The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

Saw this online for free and I want my data back.

SPOILER ALERT!

Funniest part was seeing Stu with implants in the credits...why are we not seeing Heather Graham's tig ol bitties??? Yet we are subjected to a Mr. Chow dong shot???

Movie was terrible. I went into it with very low expectations and was hoping seeing it in the theater would make it funnier (crowd effect).

That doesn't work when there are very few laughs. There were no major laugh out loud moments, just a few ha ha moments. It didn't even feel like a comedy. Also feels like Alan was just trying too hard to be his character.

Worst of the franchise. I like the little nod at the end, that was only moment theater busted up. I liked that they tried a new formula, which was much needed after the 2nd, but they failed with this attempt. The funny parts of the first two were them finding out what they did while in their supposed drunken state - we didn't even get to see any of that happen.

I enjoyed this movie, don't understand all the hate for it,

Doing the getting drunk and forgetting angle a 3rd time would of just been stupid imo, They had to try and take it in a different direction and that's what they did,

Some people expect so much everytime they see a movie, That is why Hollywood wont gamble with new projects anymore

Doing the getting drunk and forgetting angle a 3rd time would of just been stupid imo, They had to try and take it in a different direction and that's what they did,

Some people expect so much everytime they see a movie, That is why Hollywood wont gamble with new projects anymore

All this movie was, was a chance to cash out one last time on a dead franchise

It was good but not great..and Alan was on point the whole movie..he made the movie imo

I > II > III tho

according to Todd Phillips right now there will not be a 4th. The third was the definitive last one.

That being said....

I won't be shocked if WB throws 20 mil at Cooper, Galifianakis, Helms and Phillips to make a 4th.

For reference...the Hangover 1 the 3 stars got paid 500k each, and Phillips gave up his director salary to have the film made his way in exchange for % of gross take. He made a wise choice. Hangover 2 the guys got paid 5 mil I believe and hangover III they all held out together and got paid 15 mil each.

according to Todd Phillips right now there will not be a 4th. The third was the definitive last one.

That being said....

I won't be shocked if WB throws 20 mil at Cooper, Galifianakis, Helms and Phillips to make a 4th.

For reference...the Hangover 1 the 3 stars got paid 500k each, and Phillips gave up his director salary to have the film made his way in exchange for % of gross take. He made a wise choice. Hangover 2 the guys got paid 5 mil I believe and hangover III they all held out together and got paid 15 mil each.

I feel like this one was the "throw money at the stars to get them to participate" installment... Cooper & Helms looked like they just showed up to set to cash checks.

went to the movies to see this last night

beginning of the movie

laugh.gif

Middle Of Part of the movie

grin.gif

End of the movie

mean.gif

overall

indifferent.gif

Agreed. Of course I was hoping it would be funnier, but I didn't not enjoy it.

Stu waking up after the credits with the pair of **** :rofl:

Movie absolutely sucked. I feel bad for anyone who paid to see it in theaters. Looked like Bradley Cooper mailed it in. seemed like he wouod rather be anywhere else than on that set. Giving the movie a 1/10 would be generous.

Movie absolutely sucked. I feel bad for anyone who paid to see it in theaters. Looked like Bradley Cooper mailed it in. seemed like he wouod rather be anywhere else than on that set. Giving the movie a 1/10 would be generous.

It was pretty crap. Chick I took loved it though.

Back
Top Bottom