The High School basketball post

Didn't see a thread just for hs basketball so I started one. Guess I start the discussion on yesterday's McDonalds all American game. Who impressed you and who didn't live up to the hype

Aaron Gordon is gonna inject some much needed dynamic athleticism into Arizona, along with Hollis-Jefferson. This years team with Jerret and Ashley were way too static

Stanley Johnson, he'll be a senior next year at Mater Dei High School. He just led his school to the state title, defeating his former AAU teammate Aaron Gordon in the championship game. He looked impressive in the few games I saw this year.

I expect a big year out of Aaron Gordon and Gabe York next year.

some guys you should get familiar with

Also Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor, Stanley, Theo Pinson, Karl Towns, Daniel Hamilton, Mickey Mitchell, Montaque Gill Caesar,

I'm hoping Michigan can at land Devin Booker and Trevon Blueitt for '14 class. Really wanted Keita Bates-Diop.

Looking forward to seeing Findlay prep #1 t in nation play today on espnu with Washington commit Nigel Williams-Goss leading them

Marcus LoVett plays against terrible comp.

Jordan McLaughlin is the #1 PG on the West Coast and arguably in the nation ( lack of exposure) for '14

Alot of good games today in the NHSI on espnu . St.Benedicts vs Findlay Prep tomorrow should be :smokin

WOW at the ending in that St. Benedicts vs Montverde game.

WOAH

Last summer he played for mac Irvin fire with jabari,okafor,billy garret and others so he's proved he can play with and against the top players in nation

harry giles didnt llook all that athletic on those dunks...only 14 tho. (ive dunked once +clean+ in my life.)

that Lovett dudes handles YIKES!!

Deangelo Russell is a problem, kid is smooth as silk...where ever he goes he will step in from the start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom