the hunt continues ... LC on jordan 1 bundle breds/royal/shadows

quick update NT ... as of right now, i think im being scam by this seller. He sent a PP invoice, paid it, payment cleared, and now the decided to become a ghost. no response email/text/ebay messages nothing. seller never updated me with a tracking number so i asked for it, and he/she never responded. but he responded to a friend of mine who id ask him to contact the seller for a different listing today (just an hour ago) sucks. transaction was done on saturday. am i being paranoid? how should i handle this fam??

Definitely not paranoid. I would probably do the same. This is a lot that's at stake from both ends. If you truly feel it's a scam then dispute it. PP is really good with handling issues like this quickly and in the victims favor.

yeah did call them earlier in the day ... but they said give it a few days just incase they shipped the shoes. 

question ... even though the transaction wasnt through ebay, am i still protected? 

Give it a few more days for the seller to respond. If you get no response/shoes/or tracking # by then you should file a PayPal dispute and you'll get your money back. As long as you paid through pp invoice and the invoice is detailed, you won't have any problems getting a refund. Just curious, how much did you pay for these? And does the seller have any feedback?

@rickyriebel ... yea seller had pretty good feedback. 200+ , all his other auctions looked legit. there wasnt any red flags to me. at first he was looking to get $1250 for the bundle, but we chatted for a few days (2-3 days) and we agreed to $1025 shipped. 

it got me heated when all this time ive been unsuccessfully trying to contact the seller and once i told my boy to hit em up, the seller responded within a couple of hours. DIRTY

@rickyriebel ... yea seller had pretty good feedback. 200+ , all his other auctions looked legit. there wasnt any red flags to me. at first he was looking to get $1250 for the bundle, but we chatted for a few days (2-3 days) and we agreed to $1025 shipped. 

it got me heated when all this time ive been unsuccessfully trying to contact the seller and once i told my boy to hit em up, the seller responded within a couple of hours. DIRTY

Bro that sucks big time . I pay that little extra, but I always make sure we do all business on eBay. It just adds that extra feel of assurance.

yeah did call them earlier in the day ... but they said give it a few days just incase they shipped the shoes. 

question ... even though the transaction wasnt through ebay, am i still protected? 
Paypal protects you.

You don't need Ebay for protection.

As for the seller not responding, IDK.

It could be a million things....

I do notice A LOT of online sellers are dropping out of the game due to the above mentioned.

Most don't want to endure the hassle : "have you shipped"  "wheres my package" ETC

I'm not saying you are annoying him or anything.

This is just what I am hearing on the interwebz

@ScrubStoreOwner ... Yes I factored that in and there could be many reasons for the non response. I'm usually pretty patience but when he was quick reply back to a friend of mine and not me then that's is where u have a problem. All I asked was when the seller was thinking about shipping the shoes and if he can provide me with a tracking number. Nothing major.

@ScrubStoreOwner ... Yes I factored that in and there could be many reasons for the non response. I'm usually pretty patience but when he was quick reply back to a friend of mine and not me then that's is where u have a problem. All I asked was when the seller was thinking about shipping the shoes and if he can provide me with a tracking number. Nothing major.
Whenever you ask no response, but then more $$$$ is involved he answers......

Like we agreed it could be anything

Last edited:
Quick follow up ... paypal got me my money woot woot!. Seller still never responded during that 10 day waiting period. oh well that was a big waste of time. Scumbag move in my book. And hunt still continues

Back
Top Bottom