the Huntsville 9 prostitution ring vol. who would you pick? :/

b55u20.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama
After receiving numerous complaints from citizens, Huntsville police conducted an undercover prostitution sting over the weekend resulting in nine women being arrested, police said. The sting happened on Friday, but police released the information Monday citing an ongoing investigation between police and concerned neighbors, said Huntsville police spokesman Harry Hobbs.

Who would you pick NT?
sick.gif

prob. the middle one by default, but i have suspicions bout whether there is more than meets the eye eye on that one...

Who has the biggest drug habit and most diseases? That's my girl, I live on the edge.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

apb6g7.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama
After receiving numerous complaints from citizens, Huntsville police conducted an undercover prostitution sting over the weekend resulting in nine women being arrested, police said. The sting happened on Friday, but police released the information Monday citing an ongoing investigation between police and concerned neighbors, said Huntsville police spokesman Harry Hobbs.

Who would you pick NT?
sick.gif

Probably the one on the bottom right.

laugh.gif
.. If i absolutely had to pick.. It'd be the middle or bottom right.. & dome only

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

apb6g7.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Who would you pick NT?
sick.gif

Probably the one on the bottom right.

Originally Posted by k00laid

I live n hsv n I wouldn't pick any of them smh at my city right now

I can't even see the pics, but I don't know why you lying.
Knowing good and well you've already paid for most of them.

I don't exactly consider myself picky, but as far as that group goes, I'd rather fap.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
.. If i absolutely had to pick.. It'd be the middle or bottom right.. & dome only
Dome from bottom right looks like it may end up in circumcision with those choppers.

Back
Top Bottom