The "I will smash any chick that comes my way phase" Vol. Gotta catch em all (not talkin std's)

i just turned 26 and i am at the phase where i'll meet chicks and just try to smash. then move on to the next bad fat ugly black white yellow brown it doesn't matter to me.as long as they are down for the cause. i don't get lonely i feel wanted all the time, too much some times. 

how long does this phase last? 

Bruh I am at the same damn phase right now. Just waiting for a real one to come through then i'll chill out...

26 also and ive been like this since 24. Not extra busted joints but the most basic of chicks are catchin it.

been in this phase since 19...it didn't get bad till 21 now its 
sick.gif
x
mean.gif
x
pimp.gif
X
tired.gif
X
mean.gif
all in 1 emotion...I swear once I find that 1 girl im going to change forever 

im clean and I don't have any kids im good lol...I plan on stopping within the next few months..maybe weeks

For me, 25 - 28, started slowing down a bit at 29. POF was my homie in those years.

Been there done that. Life is so much better on the other side, u gotta control those hormones. I'm 24 and between 18-22 I was a animal, ugly,fat, all types of poon was slayed

I know that phase.....lucky for me I always had standards though. No uglies.

It will start to decrease when you are calling shots from half court ...

When you meet a chick and 5 minutes into the conversation, you know if you can smash or not...

When you start turning DOWN easy layups, them you're coming it the other side.

Oh, and NTers will DEFINITELY judge you because they only smash dimes. :lol:

I've been doing this for like almost 7 years but I can't hit no ugly chicks. I've hit a few but damn I can't be associating with fuglies.

I don't know about most of you all

but this isn't a phase for me

a way of life

if it still works OP get it in as much as possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom