The Internet is a Weird Place.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ You actually posting that.

I don't know, her penis was entirely in her mouth anyways, you couldn't see it. Damn site keeps freezing my browser, FF and IE, after a few minutes ofit.

I can't @#&$ with this *@%. It's too late at night to be on some weird (in a bad) way site trying to chat with pretty girls and instead seeingdudes fapping. I'm good.
alien.gif
sick.gif

And Mouse, it's clear you're one of the lucky ones...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I don't know, her penis was entirely in her mouth anyways, you couldn't see it. Damn site keeps freezing my browser, FF and IE, after a few minutes of it.
sick.gif

Too many weird people. I watched 2 minutes of a hold-em game with a guy who looked like Polamalu.
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
are my reactions all in order after checking that roulette chatroom site.Shirtless guys are not tolerated!
sick.gif

I was skimming through and saw about 20 penises.
sick.gif

I started talking with a girl from South Korea. I was asking her all about South Korea and I could tell that I was testing her English skills.

She'd stop and think about what she was gonna write. If I asked her a question involving numbers, she'd count on her fingers. (Kinda like me when I tryto speak Spanish, except more "aww"-worthy.
laugh.gif
)

She's a fan of Rugby.
pimp.gif
Been to NZ a few times. Even met her mom.
laugh.gif

That was cool.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom