The Internet is a Weird Place.

Originally Posted by EdWord

roll.gif
no way tahst really them
Yeah, I suppose you're right.

I had to ask tho.

I had some better ones, but no image editing software and lost the screen caps. One was so perfect because dude was in Portland and had a TrailBlazers jersey hanging behind him, but doesn't know who Nash is. I told him get his friend who owns the jersey and show him the screen and Nash's motions were corresponding with the typing. Execution was flawless, but I did save 2

2nlqzop.jpg

14vpaub.jpg

Not really....I've had conversations with people on it so it def wasn't a spoof. Other day i talked this lady for like 10 min while she was taking hits from a bong.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

I clearly said 80% which is a majority not all... I guess your one of those geniuses that thinks you're really watching somebody who hanged themselves...
laugh.gif

& you do there there is a person behind the spoofs right?
smh.gif
Datznasty is in this very post tombout how he's trickin people into thinking he's Steve Nash.. so that "girl" you playin wit yourself watchin is prolly a dude fam...
I got that vid that you posted a screen cap from & it was obviously a spoof

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

eyes.gif
smh.gif

I clearly said 80% which is a majority not all... I guess your one of those geniuses that thinks you're really watching somebody who hanged themselves...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Datznasty is in this very post tombout how he's trickin people into thinking he's Steve Nash.. so that "girl" you playin wit yourself watchin is prolly a dude fam...

well damn dude, i can see why you have that screen name

Originally Posted by needsomejays

eyes.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

well damn dude, i can see why you have that screen name

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
"wave so i know you're real" solves that problem dunny. How you could spoof somebody you're holding a conversation with is unbeknown to me. She's responding to me and her voice is perfectly in sync with her mouth movement but she's a spoof? Erm k buddy. 

Back
Top Bottom