The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers a fool for that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fraudgers wirh the best play action fake I've ever seen. I think.

Best I remember was Chad Pennington. MNF, I believe. Back in '01 or '02, I believe. Faked a dive and pulled the ball and just held it in on his frontside while walking...WALKING casually with his back turned to the defense. He turned around and fired a bomb, 20 yards down the field. I tried it my next HS practice. :lol:

Lol at 20 yard bomb. On point.

I know I slandered the hell out of Zest this week but I hope he gets it straight, he seems to be a good guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

y'all gotta let that man live yo 
laugh.gif

Apologize after five weeks? I'll apologize if he wins a playoff game. Still plenty of time for him to get hurt or come back to reality.

Can't remember what you've specifically said in the past about Bradford, so that's fine...But a lot of people were so very far off on they why's of Bradford and his lack of...looking good.

I gave Bradford a pass for a few years. Bad players and coaching in STL. He was okay in Phila. He's injury prone and soft mentally. I didn't like his *****ing and complaining during the offseason.

Giants are really dominating both sides of the ball tonight.

Apologize after five weeks? I'll apologize if he wins a playoff game. Still plenty of time for him to get hurt or come back to reality.

Can't remember what you've specifically said in the past about Bradford, so that's fine...But a lot of people were so very far off on they why's of Bradford and his lack of...looking good.

I gave Bradford a pass for a few years. Bad players and coaching in STL. He was okay in Phila. He's injury prone and soft mentally. I didn't like his *****ing and complaining during the offseason.

He's had injuries, yeah...Not sure about being soft mentally though. He gets hit repeatedly and jumps back up everytime -- unless it's a tore ACL. He throws it accurately while doing so, too. I agree about the *****ing and complaining though...Came off as way too entitled and I didn't like that look...The guy can play though.

Last edited:

he got his *** kicked in Chip's offense that wasn't meant for him

he is not soft at all

he got his *** kicked in Chip's offense that wasn't meant for him

he is not soft at all

Yeah, it's a huge misconception. I remember saying the exact same thing when he went to the Eagles, but he's as sturdy as they come in the pocket. So sturdy, in fact, that he gets bulled over constantly, instead of being a flimsy wuss that drops or refuses to the throw the ball under pressure.

He can be injury prone still though, but being hurt and not playing is different than being injured and unable to...Line is being blurred with Sam.

Last edited:
My girl just said wasn't Flowers having these problems last week?

Smh, guy is a bum.

That flag on Vernon was BS.

It's hilarious that they're just presenting the packers defensive starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom