The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i brought this up in WIR. Carr strikes me as a slow stater and second half of the game QB. is that fair?

Musgrave is a slow starter.

One thing I will say about Carr tho is he is very antsy to start games.

Last edited:
He's not throwing his QB under the bus like Philbin did. I like that part of it. Gase isn't an idiot though, he's not going to let WR #17 cost him his first HC gig.

As long as Mike Tannenbaum runs this football team, that will cost him his first HC gig anyways

I said a million times dude ceiling was a better version of Jeff garcia..

Maybe even that was being way to optimistic

I feel like tebow if he could at least learn how to throw could run the early Russ Wilson offense.. like what I expected of dak..bunch of short throws, strong running game and then taking advantage of lapse in defenses to run a fair amount (running smart.. not mike Vick essentially being a RB or cam on some plays)

Speaking of QBs who couldn't cut it, how long does Tannehill have with the Dolphins? 

Manziel had bust all over him, don't know why people didn't see that
true. I was right on manziel.. Didn't think he wouldn't amount to anything as a pro QB and dude was heavily hyped on nt. The league was too much for him. It's fun to guess on NFL talent and see who you right and wrong on.. Was right on kaep, thought the league would figure him out easily then again I thought the samething about Russell and was wrong on that..

Last edited:
Nope

For dude to succeed in the league, he would have needed Doug flutie level savvy

I know college is college but he showed every tool needed vs the SEC while there. I thought he'd be a star. I didn't think he'd botch off field like he did. I was wrong on that one.

Size of a CB with the speed of a LB or TE.. that's players with 3-4 inches on him and 40 LBs

Vick was super duper fast and had a canon

Russ Wilson is faster, smarter and more solidly built.. plus better arm

They will start looking for other options in the offseason. NT narrative aside its really not all his fault.
everyone said the samething about RG3. I was raving about his year being a fluke and dudes here were claiming it wasn't he would flourish if given another shot and we know how that went but you never know..

Last edited:
his size never translated for me, Brees is the only one and the exception

That's fair. I respect your assessment. However...

View media item 2195412
Whole thread gonna be blown besides the Washington fanbase come Sunday around 4:30. I told y'all Eagles and Giants were weak and Dallas will get theirs come Thanksgiving day for all to see. HTTR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom