The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think Nantz and Simms are the most overrated duo of all the "A team" commentators on these networks.
Dudes are clinging on solely based on rep now.

Their convos are corny as hell lately, theyve had very little substance in their commentary, and simms is just washed up and uncomfortable to listen to sometimes, especially when hes constantly kissing blaine gabberts ***

Even Mayock was better to me before he got the boot for nantz and simms :smh:

bruh...is Mort still in the clear or is he still in bad shape? just saw him on ESPN and he's lost TONS of weight. i thought he was in the clear?

Nantz
mean.gif

Writer in the article brought up a good point, and wrapped it up with this
For players like Stills and Thomas, this should only reinforce their desire to keep kneeling for the national anthem. There are plenty of people who would rather end the conversation than engage in it. 
So damn true.

Should we be surprised though? The last time Nantz deemed something "not worthy" of being engaged or mentioned on air...
On Sunday, CBS’s Jim Nantz steadfastly refused to even bring up the Al Jazeera report alleging that HGH was delivered to Peyton Manning’s home. On Monday, Nantz explained why: “If we talk about it, we would only continue to breathe life into a story that on all levels is a non-story.” 
This **** will always be hilariously pathetic.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom