The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading his Wikepedia page it looks like he had a heart problem discovered at the combine that eventually required surgery.

While undergoing medical tests at the NFL Combine, Groves was discovered to have Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, which results in him having a rapid heartbeat because of electrical impulses in the heart taking extra pathways.[9] Groves told the media "It's an extra circuit in the heart, and it speeds up your heartbeat, it's nothing too critical, but you have to take care of it."

He's my age. I gotta slow down myself.
you don't work out and take care of yourself. Gotta do it as you get older man.

. I'm 33 but I take care of myself. Eat clean as hell and drink nothing but water plus I'm a workout fanatic. I have other health issues but the heart is great. Heart rate in the 40s. Doctors tell me I have the resting heart rate of am athlete.

Last edited:
you don't work out and take care of yourself. Gotta do it as you get older man.

. I'm 33 but I take care of myself. Eat clean as hell and drink nothing but water plus I'm a workout fanatic. I have other health issues but the heart is great. Heart rate in the 40s. Doctors tell me I have the resting heart rate of am athlete.

I do the gym. My issue is drug use. I literally do everything. I'm responsible and professional but it's how I roll.

You better get a pace maker inserted around 1pm tomorrow

Your gonna be so blown tomorrow. Wentz is food.

With the Vikings on a bye my game of choice for the noon games will be Eagles/Skins :pimp: :pimp:

Followed by Cowboys/Packers

How is the cowboys and packers not the Sunday night game or Monday night game.
. That's the game everyone wants to see. Don't nobody want to see indy Houston or the jets.

Last edited:
From reading his Wikepedia page it looks like he had a heart problem discovered at the combine that eventually required surgery.

While undergoing medical tests at the NFL Combine, Groves was discovered to have Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, which results in him having a rapid heartbeat because of electrical impulses in the heart taking extra pathways.[9] Groves told the media "It's an extra circuit in the heart, and it speeds up your heartbeat, it's nothing too critical, but you have to take care of it."

I kinda assumed it had to be something like this..

My cousin had a somewhat common birth defect with his heart, that just never got picked up

He's a chef.. so stressful job and environment, a ton of coffee or other caffeine and then throw cigarettes in the equation.. plus lil stuff going on at home with him and the wife.. plus a lil overweight.. then poor sleeping habits.. poor diet.. and lack of exercise

All that thrown together resulted in the defect which should have been picked up during regular doctor visits at some point in his life, triggering and his body essentially went through all the symptoms of him having a stroke.. dude got super duper lucky

Yeah both SNF and MNF will not be watched by me :x

Cowboys/Packers
ATL/Seattle

Those should be the primetime games this week

How is the cowboys and packers not the Sunday night game or Monday night game.
. That's the game everyone wants to see. Don't nobody want to see indy Houston or the jets.

NFL been doing this all year.. worst was that weekend of the Vikings/panthers games..

No clue how the Bears got back to back prime time games considering what they did last year and their offseason

Last edited:
Whack that the 3 best games are all on at the same time in late afternoon.

I saw on the distribution map that the majority of the country is getting Dallas/Packers game.

Last edited:
Just looking at the games for the weekend, no clue how pats/bengals wasn't given a prime time spot

Also Chiefs/Raiders should have been in the mix cause you had an 11 win playoff team and then a young team people thought would take the next step

you'll find out soon enough...
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom