The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something a lot of people overlook. "I want the next Joe Montana." Ok, well, where you gonna find him?

That guy is probably on NT with the ppseudonym of 651akathePaul.

:lol:

Flaccid is a good QB. He shines in the playoffs and elevates his game.

tyQM8J7.jpg

The lawyer is Puerto Rican too though. Just impermissible considering how high-profile his client is :lol:

Last edited:
The lawyer is Puerto Rican too though. Just impermissible considering how high-profile his client is :lol:

Considering this guys track record, I'd be damn if I got his name wrong. Unless their defense is to prove that it was this "Aaron Hernandez" persona that commited the crimes and this is Aaron "Rodriquez".

Not serious

Flacco is a good QB. He shines in the playoffs and elevates his game.

Flacco and Eli are on the same rung for me. It's baffling though. Sure sign of the existence of clutch, but damn...Eli has looked way worse than Romo the majority of the time, yet everyone gives my dude Tony ****. Flacco, has a flawless postseason, but outside of that, he's squat.

Matt Ryan was the best QB under pressure last season. He's far from trash

Last edited:
Flacco is a good QB. He shines in the playoffs and elevates his game.

Flacco and Eli are on the same rung for me. It's baffling though. Sure sign of the existence of clutch, but damn...Eli has looked way worse than Romo the majority of the time, yet everyone gives my dude Tony ****. Flacco, has a flawless postseason, but outside of that, he's squat.

Those 2 playoff wins might be why people clown Romo. Choking in big moments too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom