The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I just thought of this, but do ya'll remember Sunday Night games being on TNT? :lol:

It was for a good chunk of the 90's, but it feels like it was only for 2 or 3 years. I think if the Jeff George/June Jones spat doesn't happen, we don't remember NFL on TNT at all. :lol:

I don't know why I just thought of this, but do ya'll remember Sunday Night games being on TNT? :lol:

It was for a good chunk of the 90's, but it feels like it was only for 2 or 3 years. I think if the Jeff George/June Jones spat doesn't happen, we don't remember NFL on TNT at all. :lol:

I remember Mark May towards the end of it, mainly because I loathe this fool

dont you know you messing with a street cat. probably got the 8 ball jacket in every color.

Ha ha ha. I'm may very well be the nerdiest street dude on the planet Earth. 100% serious. One minute I can talk anime, video games, comics, action figure collecting and the next stomp a fool out for looking at me wrong.

We need to have a NT NFL thread get together. If I snap on a fool y'all better hold it down bar room brawl style.

Last edited:
I still haven't started on this season of Hard Knocks but I feel like the Texans coaching staff was doing the same thing you guys talking about with the cussing.

dont you know you messing with a street cat. probably got the 8 ball jacket in every color.
Ha ha ha. I'm may very well be the nerdiest street dude on the planet Earth. 100% serious. One minute I can talk anime, video games, comics, action figure collecting and the next stomp a fool out for looking at me wrong.

We need to have a NT NFL thread get together. If I snap on a fool y'all better hold it down bar room brawl style.
I got you.

My man. Every man should at least get hit with a bottle or hit someone over the head with a bottle once in their lives.

Resident Evil 7 is looking pretty promising

RE 7 is going back to its horror roots. 5 & 6 was to much action. 7 will have combat but will take us back to having to conserve ammo and whatnot.

Well, that's not fair. :lol:

Catch up on TWD seasons 1-6 and you'd be glued to the TV come October 23rd when season 7 starts. Someone is gonna get beat down off the bat.

I do need to do that though. Watched all except the last season. Been meaning to do this. Heard good things about season 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom