The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your serious I'll let you off the hook.
No faith in his Bucs. Could have probably picked Winston In fantasy but chose TURNT. Basically saying TURNT > Winston.

I could have picked Jameis but in fantasy I gotta go with Cousins. They have three home games in the first four games and they're all vs pretty weak secondaries. Plus they have basically no running game and a ton of weapons so you know they're going to throw like 50 times a game.

Running game is a huge concern for me. Wasn't too thrilled relying on Matt Jones to begin with and now that he's hurt the backfield is comprised of Chris Thompson, Keith Marshall, and Robert Kelley.

Watching the Eagles/Steelers...Steelers O looks dookie.

Well they weren't playing Ben, Bell, D-Will, Antonio Brown, Ladarius Green or Wheaton in that game...what do you expect :lol:

I also think Eagles defense is going to be really good this year. They've forced 9 turnovers in two preseason games. Schwartz has them looking nice.

Last edited:
I like their defense...I'm looking at it more from an injury perspective. Ben is tough, but susceptible to injury, Bell gone the first three games, WR depth already took a hit...These dudes drop in the regular season and...well...as I predicted *ahem*...a team like the Browns win the division.

Last edited:
Running game is a huge concern for me. Wasn't too thrilled relying on Matt Jones to begin with and now that he's hurt the backfield is comprised of Chris Thompson, Keith Marshall, and Robert Kelley.

It's not looking good at all. Even before his injury, Jones didn't look good this preseason.

I want them to take a flyer on Karlos Williams. Sure he's out of shape now, but by the time his suspension is over, he'd have a good 7 weeks or so to shed 25+ pounds.

I think it would be a good gamble.

I like their defense...I'm looking at it more from an injury perspective. Ben is tough, but susceptible to injury, Bell gone the first three games, WR depth already took a hit...These dudes drop in the regular season and...well...as I predicted *ahem*...a team like the Browns win the division.

:rofl:

Nobody showcases **** in the preseason, except the guys that fill-in when the starters go down. There's still a small correlation between preseason and regular season if you look in the right places.

Last edited:
even in terms of the playbook, i would think. i can really only speak for NE, though since i'm not watch every other team's preseason games

Last edited:
It's not looking good at all. Even before his injury, Jones didn't look good this preseason.

I want them to take a flyer on Karlos Williams. Sure he's out of shape now, but by the time his suspension is over, he'd have a good 7 weeks or so to shed 25+ pounds.

I think it would be a good gamble.
GM and Gruden said they're content with what they have now...I bet that changes after final cuts.

Watching these highlights, and I see RG3 actually figured out how to slide correctly and slide sooner instead of later :lol:

Your move Eli

Last edited:
Why are people surprised at the Bucs kicker? His #'s from 40 out in college were terrible

what were they. why do people keep calling him one of the most accurate or best kickers ever from the NCAA? No way he could be

Ummm maybe because he was :lol:

Roberto Aguayo is an American football placekicker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League. He played college football at Florida State University, and was the most accurate kicker in ACC history and 3rd in NCAA history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom