The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Tomlin out here crying about the refs. get that man a kleenex so he can wipe the snot from his nose :lol:

Sad for Prosise. Gets a chance and starts to show his worth. :smh:

On the other hand, who all do they have left at RB? A rusty Rawls and Alex Collins?...**** it though...Russ is just gonna get healthy and run roughshod on the conference. Their line looking better too?

Vikings need to axe Sparano and go after Tice, cause he and Cable are the two best in the biz...According to 2010, I think.

Last edited:
Mike Tomlin out here crying about the refs. get that man a kleenex so he can wipe the snot from his nose
laugh.gif
didnt they blow out the helmets? i dont get it

I don't think Cable is good at his job.

The line might be playing better but it coincides directly with Russell being heathy.

I don't think Cable is good at his job.

The line might be playing better but it coincides directly with Russell being heathy.

Think so?

We see Russ getting more healthy or less hobbled by the week, so it makes sense, but what is a good Oline coach anymore then?...I thought there's been progress there, but maybe I'm wrong..I hope I am, actually. :lol:

Think so?

We see Russ getting more healthy or less hobbled by the week, so it makes sense, but what is a good Oline coach anymore then?...I thought there's been progress there, but maybe I'm wrong..I hope I am, actually. :lol:

Im beyond giving Cable credit for anything. The line has been consistently bad and also undisciplined for so many years. This season has highlighted how much we rely on QB mobility to get receivers open.

They really should have the teams set to play on Thursday play the 1 game on the previous Sunday.. give them as much rest as possible

Washington could definitely win on thanksgiving. Those games are always good, they always show up for them.

I think GB wins tonight. AR had an awful week and WAS has had a lot of luck. It runs out tonight and AR has a huge game after being embarrassed on and off the field this past week

Last edited:
Think so?

Im beyond giving Cable credit for anything. The line has been consistently bad and also undisciplined for so many years. This season has highlighted how much we rely on QB mobility to get receivers open.

Interesting. You know better than I do, all I know is that I've "heard" of progress.

I'm really curious as these Oline coaches and their credibility though, because I know about Tice, obviously as a former Viking, but the names you always heard in regards to Oline coaching, albeit not very often, is Cable and Sparano. Well, Sparano sucks because the Vikings line has gotten progressively worse. Forget the injuries, but they are just techinally bad and...I don't want to talk about it...

Then Cable, who you hear about the Seahawks not spending money on the Oline and drafting/signing projects because of what was assumed to be trusting the tutelage of Cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom