The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. You know better than I do, all I know is that I've "heard" of progress.

I'm really curious as these Oline coaches and their credibility though, because I know about Tice, obviously as a former Viking, but the names you always heard in regards to Oline coaching, albeit not very often, is Cable and Sparano. Well, Sparano sucks because the Vikings line has gotten progressively worse. Forget the injuries, but they are just techinally bad and...I don't want to talk about it...

Then Cable, who you hear about the Seahawks not spending money on the Oline and drafting/signing projects because of what was assumed to be trusting the tutelage of Cable.
I don't know what is leading people to call Cable a good O-line coach anymore outside of laziness.

Yes he has nothing to work with but he also gets nothing out of it so....

True to. We're on the same page, really. I'm just trying to understand where these "credentials" or whatever come from. Norv had them, but apparently he didn't care for Cordarelle Patterson, who is now the biggest offensive threat the Vikings got. We knew Norv though..

I'm genuinely interested in Oline coaches right now though because it's a huge problem across the board and they're having to try and coach up these spread offense lineman that are coming from college with no clue how to block in an NFL scheme, let alone the experience/size/skill disadvantage.

Collinsworth putting in work :lol:

Mute in effect

Ugh! Mute you! CC speaks the truth!

Damn people from Wisconsin are ugly AF
Ugliest state?

I nominate WV

Unmute!

Wyoming.

Mute!
Nebraska imho..

Collinsworth is the man. I hope I look half as good as he does when I'm 57

Plus the way he sonned Bill Simmons was :pimp: