The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel bad for your future kids.
Why?
Because your kids are going to be at school watching everybody else celebrate these holidays and feeling ****** about themselves, or getting beat up because they talk **** about thanksgiving.
jesus..

does this actually happen? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also I'm going to a hotel for thanksgiving dinner. The spread is A1, all you can eat and zero clean up. It's really my new favorite thing.

i did this once when my cousin, who is a "career woman", demanded we all come over even though she didn't want any cooking to be done in her kitchen. the food was AWESOME so i can't complain.

but not being able to eat in front of the TV with football going on and the family being loud and fun was definitely missed.

I guess, it's the whole "be thankful," but I agree...half of the best part is the football...Where would our generation be without experiencing Leon Lett's dumbass in 1993?

Good stuff....The East Coast is my prime game-watching destination for football, baseball and basketball, for that matter...I'd love to get out to FedEx Field and check it out.

My grandfather was a big ******** fan and I don't think he ever made it out to RFK, so i'd love to go on his behalf in some form or another.
There's not much to check out at FedEx :lol: It's pretty much a big concrete bowl with a grass field in the middle. It's also a pain to get in/out of.

Should be a new stadium coming relatively soon, I'd wait to check that out.

I hear ya...But it's not about that though, ya know? The aesthetics is what it is...It's the atmosphere I'm after. Th experience.

What time y'all eat on thanksgiving? My gf only likes doing thanksgiving dinner so I gotta wait till around 5 or 6 and I ain't having it!!!

Seems like it always falls between 2 and 3 for me. I always assumed it was "dinner," but it was always more like a late lunch for me/us/my family/others I've spent it with...Which, I prefer...Leftovers for a late night dinner. Yes!

Last edited:
Because your kids are going to be at school watching everybody else celebrate these holidays and feeling ****** about themselves, or getting beat up because they talk **** about thanksgiving.
So they'll get beat up for having a mind of their own and being individuals? Everyday will be a holiday in my household. They won't miss or even think about Holidays because they'll be treated great throughout the year, not just a handfull of days.

Last edited:
Timid is just trolling
His cooking probably just trash if he was serious though
My cooking is fire. I eat Thanksgiving like foods throughout the year, except Turkey, so when Thanksgiving comes around I'm tired of traditional Thanksgiving food.
Like what I said
You gotta roast that turkey right homeboy

Another underated part of Thanksgiving is seeing people almost blow up their houses trying to deep fry turkeys :lol:

Vikings back in 1st place in the Division.

Colts won b2b and will beat Pitt this week, then Jets, then Texans to make it a 5game streak before facing the Vikings the week before Xmas.

Vikings/Colts SuperBowl still on the table 
alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom