The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carr can get his props,BOB can get crushed for dumb moves and the refs can be blamed all at once though which is what happened :lol:,they're not all mutually exclusive

His only pass is that he's probably still winning the division again :lol:

+1

Last edited:
"But nah, everything was good on that half of the field"...  That's not how NFL defenses work.
if agholor went through the simple act of checking with the ref to see if he was on the line, we wouldn't have to figure out what the other 8 defenders on the seahawks knew on the play (assuming the 3 in the vicinity of agholor knew) 

I mean there is kinda a lot going on, on any given play.. and that play was the play, agholor just screwed it up (which was the point made)

Last edited:

Let's talk Thursday... what we doing, $100? @The Collector

An before you go putting your tail between your legs saying anything a long the lines of, "I don't trust you" understand I've been on this board since 07 and won't go running over a petty hundred.
No bet. It's not because I don't trust you'd pay. I got court next Wednesday. My wallet must be ready. I'm legit hoping I can pay my way out of this and don't get sat down.
I salute that 100%, trust god **** 12 
pimp.gif

I've been a tad out of the loop, where's @dmxfury  ??

if the Lions find a way to win the SB after @NickFolarin jumped ship and bought 3 Jags jerseys...

you didnt hear? nickfolarin is byke with the lions. check his avi. he posted a whats up fellas post yesterday. he was busy with work and just now is ready to join the thread. must of been hacked.

Collector has been right about a lot of things this season. He has my respeck

Didn't he lose $200 for being wrong?

It happens.

I lost $50 for the Bengals loss remember?

Yea.
But you've been wrong on Tannehill too... I'm juss sayin bruv. Lol. Just making a small point, that's all.

View media item 2237124
He hasn't been that good either though. Let's not get into this again though.

Last edited:
tanny is to the afce what trev is to the afcw. take that as you may. he sucks regardless if its the water boys fault.

Just hearing about this Aaron Rodgers article on bleachers report about his family...damn, crazy to hear. Olivia Munn must be in that boys ear

Everyone talking about the refs this morning but the Raiders scored 14 points in damn near 7 plays in the 4th. Nobody wants to talk about that? Lets talk about how the Raiders attacked 55 in the passing game and pretty much won off that.

Also, how about Bill O Brien punting with 1 timeout left? If you're gunna do that at least make Brock throw past the ******* sticks on 3rd down. Bill o brien should be thankful for the ref controversy otherwise everyone would be discussing what a ****** job he did managing the game.

People have talked about that, including him punting instead of going for it (again). But when you get screwed 4 times in the same game due to officiating, BOB's coaching becomes a moot point.

if agholor went through the simple act of checking with the ref to see if he was on the line, we wouldn't have to figure out what the other 8 defenders on the seahawks knew on the play (assuming the 3 in the vicinity of agholor knew) 

I mean there is kinda a lot going on, on any given play.. and that play was the play, agholor just screwed it up (which was the point made)

He did mess up the play, which could have been a great one. I'm just saying you cannot literally claim it as an automatic 50 yard touchdown.

Last edited:
tanny is to the afce what trev is to the afcw. take that as you may. he sucks regardless if its the water boys fault.

I kind of see your point, but if you rank AFC West QBs Trev is dead last.

Tannehill is probably still the 2nd best starting QB in the AFC East

He did mess up the play, which could have been a great one. I'm just saying you can literally claim it as an automatic 50 yard touchdown.
he messed up on more than just that play.. unfortunately, he wasn't alone during the game

you didnt hear? nickfolarin is byke with the lions. check his avi. he posted a whats up fellas post yesterday. he was busy with work and just now is ready to join the thread. must of been hacked.

noooooo he's back to the Lions?!?

I was out of the loop doing some Bumble action last night

noooooo he's back to the Lions?!?

Unacceptable.

He turned down the opportunity to go back to the Lions. The statute of limitations on that has run.

Looking forward to these Thanksgiving Day games but I'm gonna be stuck at work.

I'll be lucky to get home in time to watch the second half of Skins/Cowboys.

I wish we got Thanksgiving off over here like the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom