The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decker wins at life. Damn solid receiver, and win or lose, he goes home to his smokeshow wife.

The backup QB for the bengals from bama still with ole girl?

Since we talking about being lucky

Randy Gregory can't leave the bud alone, it's not that hard to pass the damn test :smh:
Man you cant make this **** up. I've never smoked weed but theres NO WAY its this serious for these cats. Cant' be. :smh:

These dudes are addicts. :lol:

Might not be as bad as alcoholics but weed is not something people just do on the weekends. It's people that spend big bread for weed and do it all the time. That's addict behavior.

Fred Biletnikoff 6X pro bowler, 8,974 yards, 76 TDs

Raymond Berry 6X pro bowler, 9,275 yards, 68 TDs

Ryan Tannehill 0X pro bowler, 15,460 yards, 87 TDs

Steve Largent 7X pro bowler 13,089 yards, 100 TDs

Lance Alworth 7X pro bowler, 10,266 yards, 85 TDs

Don Hutson 4X pro bowler, 7,991 yards, 99 TDs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yo, I didn't even notice 
laugh.gif

Tannehill slander in this thread is getting on Manning Dilfer-esqe performance, Romo injury, and Luck interception slander level.

I think we are slandering him too much like an elite QB.

yo, I didn't even notice :lol:

holy ****. i just seent it :rofl:

Tannehill slander in this thread is getting on Manning Dilfer-esqe performance, Romo injury, and Luck interception slander level.

I think we are slandering him too much like an elite QB.

yo, I didn't even notice :lol:

holy ****. i just seent it :rofl:

:rofl:

Btw Joe Montana won like 2 Super Bowls with Freddie Solomon and Dwight Clark as his WRs. Snbshsjsjsjsjshsjsjsnd that's INSANE

Then got Jerry the very next year after the 2nd ring :x

Lmao he deserved to have Rice after winning with them dudes. Man Joe was incredible.

If I remember correctly rice had a horrible rookie year too. I know Montana was like dammit again with these WRs

Last edited:
I remember having a conversation with somebody on here about how great a career Joe Montana had and they were going on about Jerry Rice but they went silent when I mentioned the 2 rings he won without Rice.

If Bell gets off for that phone thing, gonna be about 50,000 new phones purchased by NFL players next summer. :lol:

He's not...

But while Bell might think he’s not going to miss any games, the league may have other ideas.

As spelled out in Appendix E of the “Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse” posted on the NFL Players’ Association website, it is the responsibility of players to provide a phone number and address where they can be reached for testing.

Link

Sorry if late, but did anyone else hear about that "Is Devin Hester a HOFer talk yesterday?"

FWIW, I say no.

Lmao he deserved to have Rice after winning with them dudes. Man Joe was incredible.

If I remember correctly rice had a horrible rookie year too. I know Montana was like dammit again with these WRs

He did, they luckily stuck with him

Get it...stuck

Bell let everyone know about his new number, league dropped the ball

(Another stick em pun)

I'm on fire today

Last edited:

He did, they luckily stuck with him

Get it...stuck

Bell let everyone know about his new number, league dropped the ball

(Another stick em pun)

I'm on fire today

Where u see that? Link?

No link, I just know my man LB would keep peeps updated

:lol:

And maybe Bell didn't have any idea about missed drug tests because he reportedly had a new cell phone number. Of course, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell famously told the Saints that ignorance wasn't an excuse during the Bountygate scandal, and it might not fly here either.

In fact, according to the NFL's "Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse," Section 1.6 Location Information and Notice states: "Players who are in the Intervention Program are required to provide the Medical Advisor and Medical Director with an address and telephone number where they can be reached at all times, and the Medical Advisor shall attempt to notify the Player using the method that is reasonably calculated to provide notice to the Player in a timely manner."

John Clayton
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@ClaytonESPN

Le'Veon Bell does have chance to maybe get out of his suspension if the drug tester didn't make good contact to schedule his test,
12:35 PM - 26 Jul 2016

451 451 Retweets

John Clayton
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@ClaytonESPN

On the Bell story, missing a test is the same as failing a test, but the tester has to show he made good effort to contact.

Link

Here's why I don't buy Bell's excuse...your livelihood is riding on the results of a clean test. Once you change your number, outside of your mom/dad, the NFL testing dept. should be the some of the first people you notify.

I'm in no way saying he's relapsed or anything along those lines...just more likely stuck on stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom