The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Damn, even DeAngelo Williams calling out Josh Norman. I don't think many players like him. Seems like a lot of players been talking about him playing one side and his money. Haven't heard other players get talked about like that.

That Bradford and Little Giants pic is spot on.

@trey ohh five this is what i was talking about earlier:

Spoiler Alert: Bill Belichick knows what he's doing: New England was leading the Dolphins 31–3 midway through the third quarter and looked to be on the way to a blowout. Then the Dolphins scored 21-straight points and had a chance to tie the game before an interception with two seconds remaining ended the comeback attempt. A lot of Patriots fans will (and have) criticized the defensive approach after taking a big lead (The Pats played a lot of soft zone), but Bill Belichick does not mind giving up 15-yard receptions as long as they take time off the clock. The last thing he wants his team to do is give up a quick-strike touchdown, so he’s going to take the cautious approach every time. It usually works, and it did on Sunday.

and it's not taking anything away from Tanne. he made his reads, found the softs spots in the zone, and made his throws. can't ask for much more than that. but we always do this with a big lead. it's frustrating as hell to watch (and i don't necessarily agree with the philosophy), but typically it works. today got REALLY tight at the end, obviously. but if we had Jimmy or TB12 back there, would have been cruise control since we'd be able to move the ball on offense a bit more.

Last edited:
Sleeves Bradford beat Aaron Rodgers
Trevor Semen beat Andrew Luck
LA signal caller beat Russell Wilson

All you need is _____ :pimp:

DSA could start at QB and the Pats will somehow win on Thursday. We all know it.

well, i am a superior athlete. i played high school football, fam. two years, JV. coulda went all the way but my coach was a **** and wouldn't put me on varsity

Gave you the Brady at Michigan treatment.

He won't be dancing after next Sunday. He'll be crying about how physical Norman is, baseball bats, mean words etc.

Nah. Norman will "stick the game plan" and won't cover him. Breeland is done you can see it.

Damn, even DeAngelo Williams calling out Josh Norman. I don't think many players like him. Seems like a lot of players been talking about him playing one side and his money. Haven't heard other players get talked about like that.

That Bradford and Little Giants pic is spot on.
Well Deangelo is as petty and childish as they come. So him talking holds ZERO weight. If the panthers had to pick a bigger locker room cancer it'd be Deangelo,he just opens his mouth to be heard

Last edited:
Once again, they took Norman off ODB last year because he couldn't cover him. Was getting beat on almost every play.
Lmao no we didn't. Odell started working out of the slot. I've watched that blow out game 4 times, odell gave Norman 2/3 catches for 20ish yards and a td.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom