The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle got hit kind of hard.

I really don't like Cody Kessler, still mad the Browns picked him. Hopefully he can prove me wrong. I want to see Gordon and Pryor eat.
Gawd that Browns list of starting QBs since 2000 keeps getting longer and longer

I really don't like Cody Kessler, still mad the Browns picked him. Hopefully he can prove me wrong. I want to see Gordon and Pryor eat.
Gawd that Browns list of starting QBs since 2000 keeps getting longer and longer

I haven't had a Good Monday like this in a while.
Cowboys normally ruin that for me.

Came in to say Dak appears to have next, he's good, Supreme confidence, Cowboys are going to be fine.

Also, Sam Bradford can still fire that ball, but it will be short lived. He's just prone to an injury.

Hell, he hit his throwing arm on his mates helmet TWICE in his first few passes. I thought he was done then TBH. He looks good now, but Vikings will finish the Season with someone like Kaepernick, Godspeed though Bradford and I hope I'm wrong

And yet Jerry Jones is still advocating for Romo :lol:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2171726/[/quote]

Seneca Wallace :( :(

1999: browns take tim couch 1st, eagles get mcnabb 2nd

2016: browns don't think highly of wentz, eagles select wentz 2nd

I haven't had a Good Monday like this in a while.
Cowboys normally ruin that for me.

Came in to say Dak appears to have next, he's good, Supreme confidence, Cowboys are going to be fine.

Also, Sam Bradford can still fire that ball, but it will be short lived. He's just prone to an injury.

Hell, he hit his throwing arm on his mates helmet TWICE in his first few passes. I thought he was done then TBH. He looks good now, but Vikings will finish the Season with someone like Kaepernick, Godspeed though Bradford and I hope I'm wrong
pimp.gif

Being a Chargers fan so rough, man. The luck we have with injuries is unreal :x

Last edited:
Caught up on all these pages from yesterday.

Not sure if it was massive amounts of trolling, but a bunch of you boys were on one with all the 'prisoner in the moment' takes.

**** what you heard. Aaron Rodgers is still the best QB on this orb we all share. It might be time to re-evaluate that operation in Green Bay though.

How could you notice anything different than any other night? :lol:

You were doing God's work yesterday man, but not a whisper of it shall be heard. Noted in my book tho.

Your friend DSA tho, [Hawk Harrelson] He Gone [Hawk]

Tim Couch, Ty Detmer, Doug Pederson, Spergon Wynn, Kelly Holcomb, Jeff Garcia, Luke McCown, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frye, Derek Anderson, Brady Quinn, Ken Dorsey, Bruce Gradkowski, Jake Delhomme, Charlie Frye, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Thad Lewis, Jason Campbell, Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Johnny Manziel, Connor Shaw, Austin Davis, RG3 and Cody Kessler

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom