The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck is wasting away in Indy.

Oh well.
A couple bad breaks.

Super Bowl bound, this year, still.
glasses.gif

Weinke is actually really highly thought of as far as training and coaching quarterbacks. A lot of the top QB prospects over the past 5 or so years have gone to train with him at IMG.

Sources: Lane Johnson suspended pending appeal. #Eagles tackle will play vs. the Steelers before Oct. 4 appeal: http://bit.ly/2dgl98a

And this is why we can't have nice things :smh:

Our center is playing like crap and allowing way to much pressure up the middle.. Lane being out means they shift our LG to RT.. So then a rookie goes to LG

And then we're really really screwed if peters gets hurt again, which seems like a yearly thing at his age.. Why couldn't it be Kelce who is sucking it up anyways

I guess we're lucky to have a week 4 bye

Here's the part that's frustrating...all the Skins need is for Cousins to be average and they'll have a great chance at winning. Too many playmakers on offense to be absolutely handcuffed by Cousins 85% of the time and Gruden/McVay for the other 15%.

Sunday's game was beyond aggravating. Probably took every ounce of self-control for guys like DJax, Garcon, Reed, etc. to NOT put hands on Kirk after his performance.

Dude has to get himself together.

I don't expect the Giants to have two bad games in a row. We had an awful game last week, I think we play much better this week. Too many WRs for the Skins to cover. Our defense is much better than Dallas has. I think we win and we should win but this could be that game the Giants manage to pull off and lose in a miraculous fashion. I think Cousins is out of it mentally already. Fans not happy and now his teammates mad, I think he's ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom