The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RobDemovsky: Aaron Rodgers' streak of games without a 100-pass rating has reached 14, including playoffs. He finished at 70.7 in Sunday night's 17-14 loss at Minnesota. This from the quarterback who came into the season as the NFL's career passer rating leader at 104.1.

Ever since he started dating that 14 year old boy, his play has not been up to his standard.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 2m2 minutes ago
So according to F&M Tom Brady has had the exact injury Jimmy G. has had at least 4 times.. no one knows when though...
toughest QB not named Big Ben
pimp.gif
Jimmy G going way too far with the cosplay 

In addition to all the info that's out there, Edelman also shares the same agent and manager as Brady. I wasn't aware of that.

I think if Edelman was physically/biologically able to, he'd give Tom another child out of wedlock.

Last edited:
MM8 was the lowest graded QB for week 1 and ARod the lowest for week 2. Both against the Vikings D [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Cam next :nerd:

Last edited:
Not having Ben in the top 5 at all when he should be #1 gotta be a joke right

Last edited:
Not having Ben in the top 5 at all when he should be #1 gotta be a joke right

Why is this a shock to people?

RT the most hit + sacked QB in the league the last 5 years. Missed games? 0... but ok.
Constant Propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben has probably played through more serious injuries than anyone i've ever seen. I don't care about streaks. It doesn't mean you're not tough if you tear your ACL.

Last edited:
Ben has probably played through more serious injuries than anyone i've ever seen. I don't care about streaks. It doesn't mean you're not tough if you tear your ACL.

Because I dont put him in my top 5 it doesn't mean hes not tough.

I just feel like the other guys are tougher because they are productive and haven't missed alot games.

Last edited:
Being tough isn't about missing games.

Pulled up Eli's injury history and the only thing that came up is a sprained ankle in 2013 for his entire career lol. Good for him but he hasn't had any injuries to warrant a tough guy reputation. Durable sure, tough no. You go your whole career uninjured doesn't mean you're more tough than a dude playing on broken feet, ribs, nose, sprained knees, you name it his entire career. There's just no way lol

Last edited:
all i know is Brady been on the injury report for YEARS and played through all of it except the damn ACL.....

:lol:

Brady (Shoulder) - Probable :rofl:

Last edited:
You really think Eli who has played in almost 200 NFL games has only dealt with one sprained ankle?

Last edited:

Pulled up Eli's injury history and the only thing that came up is a sprained ankle in 2013 for his entire career lol. Good for him but he hasn't had any injuries to warrant a tough guy reputation. Durable sure, tough no. You go your whole career uninjured doesn't mean you're more tough than a dude playing on broken feet, ribs, nose, sprained knees, you name it his entire career. There's just no way lol

Eli also played a whole year with a torn plantar fascia and other unreported injuries
And he has taken some bad beatings.
I dont get how you can discredit someone's toughness just because they are not playing through major injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom