The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall faulk?
I just like AP better. This is purely my opinion though. LT comes close with that 28 TD season, I don't think we'll ever see that again.
faulk was slightly early.. cause he is the perfect RB for what you want right now

and AP was late, 90s would have be the last 'perfect time' for his skillset

obviously both are all time greats and easily top 10 guys all time.. just talking perfect perfect scenarios with the rules and their styles

^ not sure if being sarcastic.. but if it was up to coaches they would play mind games all week with that stuff.. but they gotta set money lines and all that

and fantasy is big business too

"The injury report exists solely for gambling; always has. Knowing which players are likely to play is important to betting lines, and as a 2013 paper in the UNLV Gaming Law Journal noted, “y making all injury reports public, the NFL is leveling the playing field among all gamblers by not allowing people with inside information to profit from it.” The NFL is smart enough not to mess with Vegas, which is a huge reason the sport is anywhere near as big as it is, so it must not expect the impact of this rule change on betting to be a large one."

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-just-made-a-big-change-to-injury-reports-1785586259

I got the Vikings vs. Giants NFCCG
I gotta see the Giants play a contender. Can't struggle with the Saints like that.

Doesn't matter. All they need to do is get in and it's a wrap for the NFC. Directv Eli replaces cable Eli and the rest is history.

I have bad memories of the Vikings losing to the Giants in the playoffs.

#Vikings RB Adrian Peterson has told @FitzBeatSr & @JosinaAnderson he’s having his meniscus repaired — not trimmed. Would mean out months.

Can't say I disagree with this decision. Not only has he shown a superhuman healing ability, but this move is banking on the assumption the Vikings make the playoffs and he returns in January.

Hopefully that's what happens.

Carson looks good, you can't go trading his running backs
laugh.gif
honestly don't think there would be THAT much of a drop off to barner and smallwood.. but then again would have been nice if they got more burn in these first 2

more concerned about what happens with lane and the potential fallout along the line.. also why I stopped saying we should shop peters, because not getting him killed (especially with kelce playing like crap) is priority no. 1

honestly don't think there would be THAT much of a drop off to barner and smallwood.. but then again would have been nice if they got more burn in these first 2

more concerned about what happens with lane and the potential fallout along the line.. also why I stopped saying we should shop peters, because not getting him killed (especially with kelce playing like crap) is priority no. 1

Smallwood has shown nothing and Barner is solid but Ryan Mathews has top RB skill but injuries are always the issue

Sproles probably holds little value too, he's a part time back, give him 20-25 touches and he won't last

Smallwood has shown nothing and Barner is solid but Ryan Mathews has top RB skill but injuries are always the issue

Sproles probably holds little value too, he's a part time back, give him 20-25 touches and he won't last
I mean I remember 1 of smallwood's runs (he's only had 3 for 17 yards) and a return stands out..

really if either could show decent receiving skills sproles is pretty much done.. he had the one big return game 1 and hasn't done much else

barner looked better to me in game 1 than Mathews.. but Mathews was great vs the bears, but everyone knows he's getting hurt eventually and I doubt any would bank on him long term

two 4ths or two 5ths hold greater value to me than sproles and Mathews (especially with depth at RB and our need for Oline depth in the interior line.. things that can be realistically addressed in those rounds)

Last edited:
I mean smallwood had couple decent runs and returns..

really if either could show decent receiving skills sproles is pretty much done.. he had the one big return game 1 and hasn't done much else

barner looked better to me in game 1 than Mathews.. but Mathews was great vs the bears, but everyone knows he's getting hurt eventually and I doubt any would bank on him long term

two 4ths or two 5ths hold greater value to me than sproles and Mathews (especially with depth at RB and our need for Oline depth in the interior line.. things that can be realistically addressed in those rounds)

when you are 2-0 and in the hunt for the NFC East, I am not big on trading anyone at this point

He's bum but I fear it can get worse :x

I don't. Kalil was lazy and disinterested. Any other big body out there who puts in effort and wants to be on that field will be better than Kalil. It won't pretty, but it can't get worse.

They just trade 2018 first round pick for Joe Thomas now. **** it! :lol:

"The injury report exists solely for gambling; always has. Knowing which players are likely to play is important to betting lines, and as a 2013 paper in the UNLV Gaming Law Journal noted, “y making all injury reports public, the NFL is leveling the playing field among all gamblers by not allowing people with inside information to profit from it.” The NFL is smart enough not to mess with Vegas, which is a huge reason the sport is anywhere near as big as it is, so it must not expect the impact of this rule change on betting to be a large one."

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-just-made-a-big-change-to-injury-reports-1785586259

thanks for the info. legit had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom