The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd: I'll let @DeadsetAce
handle that.

nah, i'm good.

I think y'all cover for A-Frod entirely too much. He makes a few "omg" throws a year and you wanna label him the prototype. The guy is pretty much the Vince Carter of QBs. Some flashy dunks, dropping 30 pts a night, but when the game is on the line or he needs to orchestrate a 4th quarter comeback...

View media item 2174666

Outside of one playoff run, he's done nothing in the postseason. 7-6. Joe Flacco and Eli Manning have more impressive postseason resumes. It wasn't until last year that he finally got over the .500 in the playoffs hump.

He's not learning a new system. He's not injured. Stop covering for the guy.

well damb. Chester going on ALL IN and hitching his wagon to this Frodgers business :lol:

@CourtneyFallon_: I'm being told Jacoby Brissett will start at QB for #Patriots tonight. Jimmy Garoppolo will be active, but dress as his backup, per source.

Jimmy back

dem Italian boys are tough **** :pimp:

So am I allowed to root for the Texans tonight or am I going to be slandered because of it? :rolleyes

nah go ahead, bro. join the other sheep.

So am I allowed to root for the Texans tonight or am I going to be slandered because of it? :rolleyes

Can you imagine if Random QB #3 wins a game for the Patriots, though? The chaos would be incredible.

This is true. I hope Brissett throws for 350 and 3 TDs, but the Texans still pull off the victory. That way NE loses, but we can expand upon the system QB rhetoric.

Win/win.

0-2 and already giving up hope? nothing to look forward to but Pats losses or Brady narratives. damn shame. hope the Phins can do right by their fans at least once in the near future. this is a sad state of affairs.

Aaron Rodgers to reporters: 'You don't know where the flaws in the execution lie' http://bit.ly/2dkeh6U

Such a lame argument. I don't know where the chef screwed up the recipe either, dude, but I know when the food sucks.

Relax, Aaron. R-E-L-A-X.

Aaron sounding shaky under the pressure of these hard hitting questions :nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Not only is he in 60% of the commercials during Sundays but now he's making random appearances into the commentary booth with Jim Nantz during Broncos games. :rolleyes

Dude will be promoting himself until he's at CP's retirement home in a couple decades :smh:

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 18m18 minutes ago
At this time, the Patriots are not expected to have QB Jimmy Garoppolo in uniform for tonight's game, per source.

:nerd:

Edelman byke

^ he was cool on the roast he did the other day.. and was cool when he did SNL

0-2 and already giving up hope? nothing to look forward to but Pats losses or Brady narratives. damn shame. hope the Phins can do right by their fans at least once in the near future. this is a sad state of affairs.

Whoa, pump the brakes there bud. Last I checked, we're still in the same division. Of course I'm rooting for the Pats to lose every week, it's better for my team. The Brady system QB narratives are just icing on the cake :wink:

Last edited:
NT slanders AR but loves Brett

Also loves Romo who has less playoffs wins in his life than the Packers SB run

Romo=Shaky

Last edited:
Brett has a lifetime pass. Dude could send get caught sending **** pics to Roger Goodell and I would still ride for the guy

Last edited:
NT slanders AR but loves Brett

Also loves Romo who has less playoffs wins in his life than the Packers SB run

Romo=Shaky

The 2 guys heading the slander train for AR in this thread are just putting on a show.
If you haven't noticed most regulars aren't falling for the bait, its a lot of newcomers with the ":wow:" reactions :lol:

Whoa, pump the brakes there bud. Last I checked, we're still in the same division. Of course I'm rooting for the Pats to lose every week, it's better for my team. The Brady system QB narratives are just icing on the cake :wink:

bruh...if the Patriots go 3-0 without Brady to start the year and y'all are part of the reason why, there is NO cake to ice up. tell yourself whatever you want, but the only dessert is that **** flavored sundae that @ShotsRangOut been snacking on after we handed Arizona that L two weeks ago.

Last edited:
Not only is he in 60% of the commercials during Sundays but now he's making random appearances into the commentary booth with Jim Nantz during Broncos games. :rolleyes

Dude will be promoting himself until he's at CP's retirement home in a couple decades :smh:

Would you eat nachos with him, tho?

Not if the nachos are the same quality as the pizzas this dude is promoting

View media item 2174756
:x

Papa Johns is the worst. Srs. I'd rather eat Little Caesars.

bruh...if the Patriots go 3-0 without Brady to start the year and y'all are part of the reason why, there is NO cake to ice up. tell yourself whatever you want, but the only dessert is that **** flavored sundae that @ShotsRangOut been snacking on after we handed Arizona that L two weeks ago.

View media item 2174762

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom