The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're not gonna beat the patriots dinkin' n dunkin' down the field.

you really have hopkins and fuller who can blow the top off the D. throw the ball man

Last edited:

I heard people say they don't think love exist because of brangelina being over..
Who do you hang out with??
I've seen it on NT.. and twitter

dudes I hang with don't give a shhhh about that.. or their lawyers or scumbags too, so him cheating aint surprising (or her hiring a PI).. I could see couple of my girls friends running that BS

and then i'll say something a little too real.. or make some inappropriate joke or something after I've bitten my tongue long enough and then had a couple drinks 

These dudes really wanna get shutout here tonight :lol:

Also not sure if Brock or Ryan Mallett is out there

Last edited:
Pats bout to go 3-0 with Jacoby Brissett

I'm about to off myself :smh:

Last edited:

I've seen it on NT.. and twitter

dudes I hang with don't give a shhhh about that.. or their lawyers or scumbags too, so him cheating aint surprising (or her hiring a PI).. I could see couple of my girls friends running that BS

and then i'll say something a little too real.. or make some inappropriate joke or something after I've bitten my tongue long enough and then had a couple drinks 
I was just kidding but that is a pretty damn stupid thing to say 
laugh.gif

Wilfork and his wife actually do seem to be a pretty good model for love.

Pats bout to go 3-0 with Jacoby Brissett

I'm about to off myself
mean.gif
bills stopping them from 4-0?

really?

really!

actually that would be the most rex ryan thing ever.. probably get an extension with buffalo for it.. would hoodie throw the game
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom